Jun 19, 2017
hi will this make this ntr crap hidden permanently? like never show up in latest updates, i dont want to see ntr permanently
You can exclude tags from the "filters" bar in right corner in latest updates.
Been using it to remove all of the degenerate tags for a while now and it works like a charm.
My only complaint is that you cant save your preferences so you need to type in all the tags every time you go on the page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juv3

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Cheatmod

New version:

1.2 (2023-07-04)
  • force language to English at startup
  • added caress lewd
  • added movie lewd

Make sure to delete the old mod's files (mod folder as well).

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The real problem is that I don't know how many people can blame him, until a few days ago his patreons were 355, now they are 400. So it is obvious that he feels convinced of the choice he has made.

The reality of the facts is that we have to see in a month, how many people will stay and how many will leave.
The numbers are more or less like this:

No NTR 50% (safe)
Random 40% (up down)
NTR 10% (or less)

Now we need to see how many are left. Between No NTR and random. Because only 50% could go away, as much as all 90% or only less than 20% could go away.

So either you see your salary halved by 50%. Or much more or less.
One way or another, for now you can't blame him, he's earning more.

I from No NTR, I was hoping for a patch, so as not to litter the game. And leave it to those who wanted to patch the game. I don't know how much more work something like this takes. But as long as the numbers remain growing, nothing else can be said. He has to watch his pockets. The real problem is that from day one until a few days ago, there was nothing ntr. Rush hour he adds it.

Too bad because I see another developer fallen making a big hole again.
As long as it's optional, it's no problem for me. I just avoid and play it. In the end I play it for free. Some of my friends, however, pay, recommended by me at the beginning. And after knowing this, they have already confirmed to me that they will leave.
But it's a big disappointment nonetheless.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Made an incest patch
version: [v0.8.7]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

04.07.23: Some improvements**
lol* I wanted to thank you for the new update!
*So why am i laughing? A few days ago I had downloaded the latest patch you released. But just a few minutes ago I had started playing. Obviously I restarted the game, because I didn't remember a lot of things. And there were some imperfections that I had noticed. One of them was when you compliment the mother. And her son used the name "Mariska"
So i was like... mmm perhaps is better to tell simple_human about this compliment "Mariska" things. And while I was writing the comment. I noticed 04.07.23: Some improvements** you had updated the patch once again :ROFLMAO:
So I downloaded the new one and noticed that you had already fixed the Mariska error.

Thank you for you patch. This game could not be played without incest :love:

Reactions: simple_human

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im not a patreon supporter, but its sad to see that the dev made some decision and a huge chunk of his community went against him. NTR is a fun fetish and can be ignored if not interested in. In the end the MC basically NTRed his own father and is about to with the policeman

Things happen and opinions can change. We are all adults here (more or less) so we should just accept things and move on. It honestly breaks my heart to see people spitting at each other for some added content which can be easily avoided by ignoring decisions. As I read you can see the scene in the gallery. I mean.. its just a +18 picture. Its not like its your actual mom or lover you know.. just ignore it..
Anyways.. peace is love, NTR is just another fetish and dev should have his own fun with his content lmao. If you dont like things either avoid them or bear with it.
Peace out... or peace in that case lol

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Im not a patreon supporter, but its sad to see that the dev made some decision and a huge chunk of his community went against him. NTR is a fun fetish and can be ignored if not interested in. In the end the MC basically NTRed his own father and is about to with the policeman

Things happen and opinions can change. We are all adults here (more or less) so we should just accept things and move on. It honestly breaks my heart to see people spitting at each other for some added content which can be easily avoided by ignoring decisions. As I read you can see the scene in the gallery. I mean.. its just a +18 picture. Its not like its your actual mom or lover you know.. just ignore it..
Anyways.. peace is love, NTR is just another fetish and dev should have his own fun with his content lmao. If you dont like things either avoid them or bear with it.
Peace out... or peace in that case lol
Talk about not seeing past the fetish:rolleyes: Nobody really understands why this is a big deal The dev said he wasn't going to add it he added it anyway he polled his supporters about it they said no he added it anyway.
How is anyone supposed to trust what this dev says now?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes