WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Im not a patreon supporter, but its sad to see that the dev made some decision and a huge chunk of his community went against him. NTR is a fun fetish and can be ignored if not interested in. In the end the MC basically NTRed his own father and is about to with the policeman

Things happen and opinions can change. We are all adults here (more or less) so we should just accept things and move on. It honestly breaks my heart to see people spitting at each other for some added content which can be easily avoided by ignoring decisions. As I read you can see the scene in the gallery. I mean.. its just a +18 picture. Its not like its your actual mom or lover you know.. just ignore it..
Anyways.. peace is love, NTR is just another fetish and dev should have his own fun with his content lmao. If you dont like things either avoid them or bear with it.
Peace out... or peace in that case lol
Whats sad is him breaking his promise, if it had NTR in the begining and people knew it was optional there probably wouldn't be a shitstorm as bad as it is right now. Me I have no love for harem or NTR, so best example for me would be my all time favorite visual nove (Become a Rockstar) I would have been pissed so badly if all of a sudden Mr Jet would have been like "ok time to reveal the true ending, MC gets everyone." Thats why people are pissed.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I shall again voice my complete incredulity and disdain for the practice of allowing Patreon supporters to act as creative directors. It is a bad habit, and I wish game devs didn't do it. I honestly wish Patreon didn't even allow for that kind of contribution, although I'm not exactly sure how it could be policed.

Patreon is a tip jar. You contribute to it because you like the content. And it is binary: You either throw a few beans at the dev, or your do not....... and that should be the end of it. Once you allow contributors the ability to impart creative direction, frankly you lose. There isn't a good version of that as far as I'm concerned.

It's your game, devs. Make your game. If people support you, great. If they don't, well that's cool too. But your game should be your vision. It's not a collaboration. "This month's poll winner is........... the same character that won last month's poll! Who saw that coming." Fuck that noise.

/rant

marcusTSt

Feb 25, 2023
This could end up as a huge problem for the dev if a bunch of people signed up for his patreon for that content. This is something that should be posted on the devs patreon and discord if he has one.
He pretty much shot himself in the foot. He lost some original supporters and gained a decent amount of people drawn by the Ntr. Now he can either add more to keep them, or not add more and lose them, on top of the original supporters he lost. I'll give this 6 months before it gets abandoned or turned into an Ntr game.

It's too bad, this was one of my favorite games :cry:

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Need help, please.

How to open the safe/vault? It says to do it when no one is home, but there's always someone, the house is never empty.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Need help, please.

How to open the safe/vault? It says to do it when no one is home, but there's always someone, the house is never empty.
Just play the game, after some time, the sister and the mother are not at home. In me playthrough take some day (2/3 days).
The event start after some time.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
how much ntr is there?
I do not know for sure, because i do not play the ntr path. But if i am not mystaken read from other user, there is only 1 NTR scene in the intere game. You have to choice if you wanna give mc's mother/landlady to the cop or not.
The game till a week ego was without so do not expect much, also because if i have understand well, was a one event and nothing more. At last for now or till some patreon user do not pay the developer to add more.

And i hope the developer return back to his sense, because this game have nothing to do with ntr.
But the choice is his, so it's up to him to decide.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Talk about not seeing past the fetish:rolleyes: Nobody really understands why this is a big deal The dev said he wasn't going to add it he added it anyway he polled his supporters about it they said no he added it anyway.
How is anyone supposed to trust what this dev says now?
Oh no. I broke a promise that does NOT affect ANYTHING, because the content can be ignored and you will get exactly what you liked and like.
Now I have to cancel the development, because. Mr Punisher2099, (never a follower of mine) found the fetish unacceptable!
Everything, guys. I close the project. I'm going to surrender to the Ministry of Cuckolds.
WTF is going on here ? I'm just finish from unlock mom door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Send me the save please.

Darkborn011

Jul 24, 2022
Oh no. I broke a promise that does NOT affect ANYTHING, because the content can be ignored and you will get exactly what you liked and like.
Now I have to cancel the development, because. Mr Punisher2099, (never a follower of mine) found the fetish unacceptable!
Everything, guys. I close the project. I'm going to surrender to the Ministry of Cuckolds.

Send me the save please.
I guess i compress the right save

Reactions: Meowmadam and Texic

Warawau

Feb 17, 2019

Send me the save please.
The thing is that you said before that there wont be NTR and yet you added it even though Patreon supporters were against it.
And yes, you can say that it can be ignored but you wasted time and resources on adding NTR when you could have added something the majority wanted.

And now you are getting mad at the people that pay your rent.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
And now you are getting mad at the people that pay your rent.
I do not understand what do you mean. I'm not angry with anyone. And even more so, I can’t be angry with my PAID subscribers, who didn’t resent in any way, but on the contrary, support me now: both morally and financially.
I don't understand why you write this? What is the point?)
I don't know, then maybe don't pay his rent?
It's hard to threaten not to pay when the person has never paid. :LOL:

Warawau

Feb 17, 2019
I do not understand what do you mean. I'm not angry with anyone. And even more so, I can’t be angry with my PAID subscribers, who didn’t resent in any way, but on the contrary, support me now: both morally and financially.
I don't understand why you write this? What is the point?)

It's hard to threaten not to pay when the person has never paid. :LOL:
Of course you don't understand, if you did then you wouldn't be adding NTR to your game.

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
Aren't there adults here? It is an 18+ website includes mental maturity. If you are going to argue, do it calmly and politely disagree.
It seems that they do not give them the head for maturity.
There are many immature adolescents.
All my support to the author of this game.

Greetings

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes