Zer06One

Oct 30, 2019
Voting is not always the solution. I appreciated the general mood of users. Very often people vote just like that, without thinking about what they really want. Besides, I always have the last word. Sometimes a person (that is, me) needs moral support that some kind of innovation will be received with enthusiasm. My colleagues from other projects assured that EVERYONE would take it badly. But they were wrong. Badly perceived exclusively by SOME f95 users.

Voting is sometimes false. Before I started making the game, I asked my subscribers if they would be happy with my game and would they support me in the future? I was supported by 95% of the people, they voted "FOR".
When I released the Build 0.1, 60% of my subscribers unsubscribed from me. How do you like this outcome of the vote?)

Listen to people, think with your head, make decisions with your heart.

P.S.
Android version 0.8.7
Google Drive

Mega
Hello again, Texic,

Normally, I'm more of a background player and don't usually engage with the community that much. This is only the second time I'm posting a comment about this trend, and just my fourth message on this site altogether since I joined back in 2019. To be straight with you, I'm feeling disappointed.

I understand that this is your game and you owe us nothing. It's within your rights to take it wherever you see fit. It's actually very generous of you to provide us with free content, something to spend our free time on, and to create a place for community engagement on a pirate site. This is very noble. But the way you've handled feedback from the community, especially from those who don't agree with your current direction, has left me feeling quite down.

As I said in my first comment, I'm a fan of your game. However, the latest update has elements I'm not too fond of. It's not that this is inherently wrong. We all have our own tastes, and no particular interest should be erased or made to feel shameful; we all should have the right to enjoy what we like. But this is just how I feel, and I had trusted your promises.

You had given us your word that this kind of content wouldn't be included. Beyond that, you conducted a poll that seemed to confirm it wouldn't be, and showed that most of your patrons also weren't fans of it.

I feel a bit like a broken record. Sorry for basically just saying the same things again. Regardless, I waited since my first post. I held out for a clearer statement, an apology (which feels a bit silly now, maybe even naive), or simply an acknowledgement that your treatment of the community wasn't right. But you've been doubling down, never admitting to any mistakes, and acting as though our opinions don't matter just because they don't align with yours. That feels wrong to me.

I want to express my gratitude for your hard work. I've genuinely enjoyed the times I've played your game. This will be my final post in this game thread. I truly wish you all the best. It's clear your patron numbers are growing, and that's fantastic. You've earned it; the effort you've put into the game is obvious. While I won't be playing your game anymore, I'm only one player. I'm confident you'll continue to attract new ones.

I apologize for the long comment. I just needed to get this off my chest one last time.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Texic I have a question for you. I'm sorry if you already answered it but I've searched this thread and after reading quite a lot I couldn't find a clear answer to my question, and I grew tired of this war between NTR lovers and NTR haters.

You said there is a choice to avoid the NTR scene. My question is how do you define "avoid"? Does it happen off screen or does it not happen at all ?

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Dev was right. he can do whatever he want. it's his game. but why had a poll if in the end it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah he did warn the players but still made the poll and ignore the result.

Personally I respect the choice he made. I just don't like now he will use the time to create content for both side and you will get less content if you don't like some optional fetish Dev put in an update.

Reactions: pappypop

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Holy fuck, didnt expect this game to get NTR. Wish he would have let us know sooner so we didnt get invested instead of assuring us it wouldnt happen. Well it is what it is, other games exist.

Last edited:

desbat

Jan 31, 2020
Even God made mistakes when He created humanity. Do you expect that I, a mere mortal, sinful person, will be able to meet illusory ideas of morality in everything? Yes, I made a mistake with the categorical promise and I admit it. I'm sorry the NTR haters puffed their asses. But many cult developers, the creators of Fable, TES Oblivion, No Mans Sky, also did not keep their promises. But few of them admitted they were wrong.
I acknowledge it. Although I have no need to justify myself to people who do not support me financially. I express respect to ALL players: both the patron and the pirates. But these are all my powers. Any craftsman can remove an objectionable scene from the game in a minute and continue to enjoy the gameplay. You are creating a problem that doesn't really exist. From my promise, the game did not get WORSE. She has a choice that anyone can avoid.
all im hearing is justification after the fact. the point is you lied. and yes i WAS one of those patrons you lied to. the entire thing could have been avoided. have you never heard of making a patch? you could have chosen a dozen different ways to go about it. hell you could have started a stand alone just for ntr content and then all you need to do if you want is download it and throw it in the game files. otherwise it would not affect the base game at all. honestly tho im pretty much done with it. ive submitted my ticket to patreon on the basis of patron supporter fraud. you made a verbal agreement with us your supporters, collected the next months patreon income and only then did you make us aware that you were choosing to include ntr. giving us the option to withdraw our support. that is why we are upset.

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for doing incest patch too!

I checked ur version and added some thinks from ur path to mine.

I updated my patch for version 0.8, what is already available on patreon for subscribers: View attachment 2551831

Link to my patch: Mega

Enjoy! :)
How can i install it? Just extract the file in game folder or take everything inside patch folder out?

Egris

May 6, 2020
Even God made mistakes when He created humanity. Do you expect that I, a mere mortal, sinful person, will be able to meet illusory ideas of morality in everything? Yes, I made a mistake with the categorical promise and I admit it. I'm sorry the NTR haters puffed their asses. But many cult developers, the creators of Fable, TES Oblivion, No Mans Sky, also did not keep their promises. But few of them admitted they were wrong.
I acknowledge it. Although I have no need to justify myself to people who do not support me financially. I express respect to ALL players: both the patron and the pirates. But these are all my powers. Any craftsman can remove an objectionable scene from the game in a minute and continue to enjoy the gameplay. You are creating a problem that doesn't really exist. From my promise, the game did not get WORSE. She has a choice that anyone can avoid.
I understand that for some this is critical. It is critical even indirectly to see that such a scene is somewhere nearby. And you gave a good idea. If my patrons ask me, I will do it. Because I make a game for those who are really interested in it. If this happens and my patrons ask me, I will create a separate NTR patch. But my patrons are happy. They are not annoyed by the choice-NTR. My subscriptions have only increased.

I would be disrespectful to my Patreon followers if I "broke" my game into pieces under user pressure on f95. While I love this site and enjoy reading any opinion, you should understand me too.
You just don't care, be honest

Egris

May 6, 2020
I really liked you as a dev cause you never broke your promise of never add ntr from the start, content is great and fun, Mary is a great character that we really like, and then you just make her a whore that let herself be used by another man and enjoys it, not only the content we get is cut in half because of this (you never though about that?) but we also lose that relationship with her (even if you say it's not canon, the scene is there, we can see there's is something missing in the gallery) and we also lose the trust we put in you, it's really fuck up, and yeah maybe your suscriptions get up because of a lot of ntr fans, but where does that leaves us, we been here since the start

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Texic I have a question for you. I'm sorry if you already answered it but I've searched this thread and after reading quite a lot I couldn't find a clear answer to my question, and I grew tired of this war between NTR lovers and NTR haters.

You said there is a choice to avoid the NTR scene. My question is how do you define "avoid"? Does it happen off screen or does it not happen at all ?
It doesn't happen at all.

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Dev was right. he can do whatever he want. it's his game. but why had a poll if in the end it doesn't matter.

Oh yeah he did warn the players but still made the poll and ignore the result.

Personally I respect the choice he made. I just don't like now he will use the time to create content for both side and you will get less content if you don't like some optional fetish Dev put in an update.
No, it was a one-time promotion. I don't have time for two alternate narrative threads.
It's a fetish for fun.

marcusTSt

Feb 25, 2023
Voting is not always the solution. I appreciated the general mood of users. Very often people vote just like that, without thinking about what they really want. Besides, I always have the last word. Sometimes a person (that is, me) needs moral support that some kind of innovation will be received with enthusiasm. My colleagues from other projects assured that EVERYONE would take it badly. But they were wrong. Badly perceived exclusively by SOME f95 users.

Voting is sometimes false. Before I started making the game, I asked my subscribers if they would be happy with my game and would they support me in the future? I was supported by 95% of the people, they voted "FOR".
When I released the Build 0.1, 60% of my subscribers unsubscribed from me. How do you like this outcome of the vote?)

Listen to people, think with your head, make decisions with your heart.

P.S.
Android version 0.8.7
Google Drive

Mega
Am I understanding this correctly? You ignored the poll because "supporters don't know what they want"?

You're right, it is your game and you're free to do whatever you want with it. And your supporters are free to be upset when you do the opposite of what you said you would do.

I'm going to put a theory out there and you tell me if I'm in the ballpark. You said you wouldn't as Ntr, then someone offered you money to add a scene so you put out a poll and got a no. So you dropped it, then he kept offering you more and more money until you caved?

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Am I understanding this correctly? You ignored the poll because "supporters don't know what they want"?

You're right, it is your game and you're free to do whatever you want with it. And your supporters are free to be upset when you do the opposite of what you said you would do.

I'm going to put a theory out there and you tell me if I'm in the ballpark. You said you wouldn't as Ntr, then someone offered you money to add a scene so you put out a poll and got a no. So you dropped it, then he kept offering you more and more money until you caved?
No. I don't need to be persuaded. I agreed to the first amount offered. :HideThePain:

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
I understand that for some this is critical. It is critical even indirectly to see that such a scene is somewhere nearby. And you gave a good idea. If my patrons ask me, I will do it. Because I make a game for those who are really interested in it. If this happens and my patrons ask me, I will create a separate NTR patch. But my patrons are happy. They are not annoyed by the choice-NTR. My subscriptions have only increased.

I would be disrespectful to my Patreon followers if I "broke" my game into pieces under user pressure on f95. While I love this site and enjoy reading any opinion, you should understand me too.
Your supporters increased because you kept your fans and gained some NTR fans, but you are not considering that you are missing the chance to gain even more supporters of this site (f95) who are against NTR. And believe me, there are many. It is true that the priority is your patreons, but in f95 there are many potential patreons. I believe that many of your supporters support you because they got to know your work on f95. So don't downplay the importance of f95 for being a pirate site, because this site is also a platform for dissemination and many people start to support devs that were known here. I say this because I am one of those.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes