9999poppy

Jul 22, 2022
dont care about NTR ,it like mom/sis/aunt games,too

BUT you cannot chat to win for forum "AI chat-system"(it about HOW TO PLAY THE HUMANS). so just chill.....and just need know so many peoples id just ai system at now.....it about how the world to make ideology AI puppets

it mean,when you find some NTR haters (or ANY type haters,at any forum ,just need know the REAL humans dont care "ABOUT-any what")
because they have real life and so many real-life problems ,datis why so they dont care

BUT some world ctrlers make chatgpt-likes (PRO AI chat-talk system) into all world's forum(not lie) ,so they can "play the world",and guys just dont know......
(AI chat debate work is PROOOooooOO .so you cannot win anything, also you cannot know they just ai-system if you never know or never testing)

final, if guys real to try test the forum's AIIDs,they will know omg why so much are AIs,but it not a happy action. real
(like,omg is not forum aiids is ai, is the "FORUM" is Multilevel ai technology)
(or , you cannot look all post,because post take hidden by high-system,or some people cann see it, final,they can make haters by AI trick)
(by ai make post or ai hidden other peoples post)/change post text . etc)(when ai trick hidden the post. the poster can see he's post are ailve-activation in forum,but real others people cannot see it :)

last,if you ask just me, i think "mom/sis/aunt games"(summertime likes etc) and ntr ,"it all is same"
(mom/sis/aunt games= the MC's dd or aunt's husband take NTR by MC , so i think "it all is same")

(new edit:)
obviously.....when ai-hacking-system get the game Developer's PW/ID
then AI fake original dev to post hate posts = AI make best damege to original dev and dumb-peoples

(and the original game dev , cannot know what happen,because ai HIGH-technical hidden/glimpse ALL AI-ctrl-hate-posts)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grbt420

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I warned my Patreon subscribers in advance (even before creating the update) that there would be an optional NTR scene. Therefore, those who were not satisfied with this could unsubscribe. But instead, people subscribed even stronger.

If my plans change, I notify people. And long-term development implies that plans can change: terms, presence or absence of content.

I do not get tired of repeating, this is an optional choice. If a person is infuriated by the very choice, this is a person's problem. Those people who don't like NTR, in my game they DO NOT GET it, since they do not choose the NTR option. They choose the VANILLA (canonical) option and get a full MC+Mary scene)
Is it really that hard to understand?)
No, it's not hard to understand but some ppl are just sick.
my problem with this behaviour is they trying to make you never think about adding any new NTR into it, that is what they are doing now by harassing you.
pls, don't give in to their demand.
bec mark my words these ppl will keep playing even if they said they are not :D

Egris

May 6, 2020
I warned my Patreon subscribers in advance (even before creating the update) that there would be an optional NTR scene. Therefore, those who were not satisfied with this could unsubscribe. But instead, people subscribed even stronger.

If my plans change, I notify people. And long-term development implies that plans can change: terms, presence or absence of content.

I do not get tired of repeating, this is an optional choice. If a person is infuriated by the very choice, this is a person's problem. Those people who don't like NTR, in my game they DO NOT GET it, since they do not choose the NTR option. They choose the VANILLA (canonical) option and get a full MC+Mary scene)
Just make a separate version, the pull don't lie, only 5% of people vote for ntr

钱牧斋

Mar 13, 2022

Interestingly, the basis of this game is NTR. You can modify the thumbnails of "Scenes" to avoid irritating their precious eyes and polluting their "pure" mind :LOL:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Optional NTR, fine. Dev also confirm NTR scene was non canon. Still I'd like Dev to use the time to make MC X cop's wife scene or something else instead of NTR.

I just What ??? When I see NTR choice. The game stay vanilla for a long time so I was not expect that. Also this MC 'd kill for Mary. So it don't make sense at all that he let the cop fuck her.

I'd super awesome if at the end of this quest line end with threescore MC Mary and the wife and the cop watching with tear.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Imo this has always had that ”NTR vibe” in it with the friend perving on the sister and the cop basically being a huge creep and lusting after mom. So I wouldn’t say that adding NTR to the game was really ”out of nowhere”. So that being in mind, I would say here we had lots of potential wasted as it’s non-canon, could’ve been interesting canon path for the game.

Gΐᴍᴍΐck

Sep 5, 2021
Just make a separate version, the pull don't lie, only 5% of people vote for ntr
If they voted against NTR then why are they still supporting this game. If as dev said that he had already warned his supporters about furure NTR, then he isn't wrong. I mean they were calling for it to happen that's why they didn't unsubscribe him. IMO subscribers of this game deserves to be cuck

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
If they voted against NTR then why are they still supporting this game. If as dev said that he had already warned his supporters about furure NTR, then he isn't wrong. I mean they were calling for it to happen that's why they didn't unsubscribe him. IMO subscribers of this game deserves to be cuck
Do you like NTR - cuckold. You love incest - a pervert. Do you love shooters? - Murderer? Do you love stealth games? - Rat? Do you love your wife? - Rag! Do you love Vanilla? - Patient!:unsure:

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes