Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I confess that in this case my answer was premature. But game development takes a long time. Some ideas I accept, some I reject. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Moreover, I could well make NTR a patch and not post it here. But I knew perfectly well the reaction on this site, and I wanted to see it. Colleagues warned me, persuaded me not to do this - this provoked me even more)

I would really ask all NTR fetish haters to try out the history option (which I implemented instead of NTR). I'm sure she won't disappoint. You will see that my game is still great and worth waiting for, put likes and subscribe :)
Ignore them and make whatever you like buddy. 90% of the ntr haters don't even support developers in fear of ntr anyway so their threats and rants are just fluff.

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
NTR aside, the free version is missing stuff only for patreon suscribers including a bondage costume for the main girl and some kind of debug feature

Man I love costumes, I just hate missing out

Reactions: Daioh and Jonh4869

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Will Check v0.8.7 Later

Made an incest patch
version: tested with [v0.8b]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Wait for check up for v. 0.8.7!! :unsure: :unsure: :love::love:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
I ask again since there's a current discussion about NTR jajajajaaja. I can't progress with Mary. I'm stuck at giving her a pendant and she's nowhere to be found. Any help?

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
anybody got a full save from the new update?
There is a full gallry
Texic I have not had a chance to play you game yet. But i noticed you are dealing with some of the same problems on here that i did when i first started. I want to offer some advice, feel free it ignore it.

1. You do not need to declare tags for everything you might/ever/could add to your game. the people demanding this are dumb and worth ignoring. the creative process is fluid.

2. The anti-NTR crowd is the vast minority of the paying supporters. my polls found about 1% would stop supporting if "optional, labelled NTR was introduced". and they are a vocal and annoying minority here too.

Personally, I enjoying telling these people to fuck off, and it hasn't hurt me at all. so do your thing. good luck!

edit: the ones who facepalm this message are the ones I’m talking about. They will never spend a dime supporting anyway
While i agree on the whole tags thing nor have issues with Ntr being a thing in games yours this one or any other but supposedly this dev have at one point said Ntr would not be in this game ever which has obviously changed think that might be the big issue here for most i get changing your mind and hell tbh played this game one time before and already had a feeling it was gonna be added then and in my opinion it's wasn't even that bad

Egris

May 6, 2020
You can be sure - there will be no NTR in the game. Only the main character will be the only bastard)
But I don't want to make the other male characters impotent. They just won't get any of the women. Therefore, they have to be content only with compliments and masturbation.
???

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
There's a difference between a dev randomly adding NTR, and a dev saying there will never be NTR (to swindle people out of money) and then adding it anyways despite asking if anyone wants it and the huge majority of people saying no (to get more money from other people).

This isn't a creative process, it's purely transactional. Contrary to the argument that these people wouldn't have paid anyways (they already did), I'd say this is actually the reason no one pays for H games - it's the wild west and you can't trust shit.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Well this was actually game I was considering supporting, not anymore. I would not have cared as much if he didn't literally lie about never adding it and ignored an overwhelming poll against it. That tells me Texic word is actually worthless and he doesn't actually hold to polls making them pointless. I frankly don't see the point, this isn't going to gain him massive fan support. The poll shows 5 people wanted it out over 100 people, people that want this content aren't going to be happy with like 2 scenes or however small amount he's going to add so that won't give him support from it. He keeps claiming its Fan service, except its clearly not because basically overwhelmingly no one wanted this. It even ruins the character herself because it says more about her that she allows it to happen. It's an entirely negative aspect to the game and him attempting to deflect the criticism by saying its optional and non canon is disingenuous. If you wanted to add this to the game, you should have been up front at the start, not had a POLL about that you then ignored telling everyone their opinions don't matter and certainly never should have stated that you will never add it. This makes you look terrible in every way. Oh and also actually implying in one your posts that you did this out of spite, that one really makes you look bad.

Because you've been so passive aggressive and have just straight up lied, your claims of well it will always be optional basically mean nothing. Because you've already proven to everyone that your words have no value, because you will break anything you promise at will. Once again you've proven yourself to be untrustworthy so your reassurances mean absolutely nothing. Why exactly should anyone trust anything you say after this?

Staff Note: DO NOT DELETE THIS POST FFS

Last edited by a moderator:

Zer06One

Oct 30, 2019
Hey Texic,

I hope you won't take this the wrong way, because my aim is not to stir up trouble or cause offense. I just feel that I need to share my perspective on some recent developments.

You gave us your word that there would be no NTR in the game. To reaffirm this, you even ran a poll where the majority of us, your players and supporters, voted against introducing NTR. Despite this clear mandate, you decided to include NTR anyway.

This move doesn't just disappoint us, it also erodes the trust we placed in you and the game. Trust is a difficult thing to earn back once it's lost. We believed in you and your vision, but this recent action feels like a betrayal.

Further, I've noticed that your responses seem to favor comments that support you. Although it's natural to appreciate positive feedback, a healthy dose of criticism can be invaluable for growth. Brushing off negative comments or trying to justify your decisions without really considering the feedback isn't the best way to handle criticism.

I'm not asking you to completely undo the recent update or eradicate every trace of NTR from the game. What I'm asking for is an acknowledgment of your actions and an apology to your fans. We're not just customers; we're supporters and enthusiasts of your work. A sincere apology goes a long way in mending strained relationships.

I've enjoyed your game; it's a well-crafted piece of work and I genuinely appreciate your effort. However, due to these recent changes and issues, I find it difficult to continue playing it. I wish you nothing but the best and hope that you can address these concerns in a constructive way.

Restored by Ryahn . Not offtopic.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes