MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
ok.. this is weird. The Mom is invisible, literally can't even interact with her because of it. dev needs to fix this bug image_2023-08-04_233500674.png

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
The one Person that says that he succeeded with the AC doctoring i call bullshit i have finally done IT FOUR TIMES and still am electrocuted so hewhosaid he did it, i recon is either a Liar or wants to look Like a hero in my opinion he is full of Bullshit

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Optional just one scene ( it most likely won't even happen again).
This is what the developer say

I hope this time he say the tru and never happen again, but if you're interested as I said. There's just 1 and it's at the end of the event with the mother (if you use the patch) or landlady. And it doesn't even make sense if you follow the story. However NTR netorare
He is a known liar... Initially netorare was never going to be part of this AVN.... Here is Texic STATING with a comment that it would not be part of MILF's Plaza on this post #2,224 and furthermore there is #2,229 that reveals a picture of a poll Texic held about netorare being implemented... Most said no and Texic STILL put in a kink that majority of his backers did not want.....

Whatever a person's stance is on the fetish of netorare does not matter here, this entire debacle proves HE is not a trustworthy creator...

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I personally like the mini games. I believe it adds to the game and keeps the player from just scrolling through the dialogue looking for sex scenes. If that is what you want, I'm sure there are plenty of other games on this site that would meet your criteria.

Feb 1, 2018
I don't mind the mini games, but I have gotten to the AC game and with my poor vision I can't see the arrows fast enough to hit them befor I time out. I would like either 2 fewer arrow or an option after so many tries to advance without penalty. Thats just me though.

Reactions: peterg136

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
Where to find the gloves for the gun task??

Also why the wife doesn't apprear in the shower ? Every time she's in the kitchen. Is that a glitch?

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Fun game but glitchy. I cant progress pass fucking the girl in the clothes shop because everytime i click on any building on the map i get a error, i cant reload or ignore it. Also i cant find those stupid gloves they dont show up online or in stores.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/core/MapSystem.rpy", line 42, in city_walk_def
KeyError: u'City_Psi'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "core/buttons_labels.rpyc", line 760, in script call
File "core/buttons_labels.rpyc", line 476, in script call
File "core/buttons_labels.rpyc", line 359, in script call
File "core/buttons_labels.rpyc", line 392, in script call
File "events/ep1/ep1_3_mother.rpyc", line 170, in script call
File "core/talk_with/talk_with_milf.rpyc", line 9, in script call
File "core/buttons_labels.rpyc", line 427, in script call
File "core/buttons_labels.rpyc", line 359, in script call
File "core/main_interface.rpyc", line 832, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 774, in event
rv = d.event(ev, cx, cy, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1073, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 578, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/core/MapSystem.rpy", line 42, in city_walk_def
KeyError: u'City_Psi'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
MilfsPlaza 0.8.7e2
Sat Aug 5 22:22:26 2023

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Texic I have not had a chance to play you game yet. But i noticed you are dealing with some of the same problems on here that i did when i first started. I want to offer some advice, feel free it ignore it.

1. You do not need to declare tags for everything you might/ever/could add to your game. the people demanding this are dumb and worth ignoring. the creative process is fluid.

2. The anti-NTR crowd is the vast minority of the paying supporters. my polls found about 1% would stop supporting if "optional, labelled NTR was introduced". and they are a vocal and annoying minority here too.

Personally, I enjoying telling these people to fuck off, and it hasn't hurt me at all. so do your thing. good luck!

edit: the ones who facepalm this message are the ones I’m talking about. They will never spend a dime supporting anyway
I don't really care about this whole NTR / anti-NTR fight but I was still curious about how the whole situation would turns out on the "financial side" as your comment about who really pay for the game made me wonder.

The very first public update including NTR was released on the 29th of June.
It's funny to see that, at the same time, the number of patrons has skyrocketted.

12.png

Of course the game was already on an upward trend at the time, and I'm sure that regular updates made by Texic did most of the job, but what is certain is that there has been no drop in the number of patrons.

So yes, this case seems to show that the most vocal individuals have no financial impact on the whole project.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
I don't really care about this whole NTR / anti-NTR fight but I was still curious about how the whole situation would turns out on the "financial side" as your comment about who really pay for the game made me wonder.

The very first public update including NTR was released on the 29th of June.
It's funny to see that, at the same time, the number of patrons has skyrocketted.

View attachment 2830799

Of course the game was already on an upward trend at the time, and I'm sure that regular updates made by Texic did most of the job, but what is certain is that there has been no drop in the number of patrons.

So yes, this case seems to show that the most vocal individuals have no financial impact on the whole project.
Maybe it's because there aren't that many titles for it and few new ones are coming. That's why patrons are more willing to support such brave devs. Underdog effect.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes