Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
About Spend Time i don't remember, but you have to make the chores(Wash Dishes, Put clothes to wash, etc...) in the house. But, about the Sister: Go to the Park at morning and talk with him and after come to home.
Thanks, but... as I say... I can't get out of the house. There is no "map" that you can click on to get out of the house, nor is there a door that serves as an "Exit" (at least in my game).

Limaum's

Oct 11, 2020
Guys, what should I do next? I tried clicking on the pants in my room but it didn't work, this is after rescuing Igor along with Kat.

Nha.png

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Well... I just found this game and decided to give it a try. Not bad at all but now I'm totally stuck.
With Mom: She tells me I should spend more time with her (watching her TV I guess) but every time I try, she tells me "Don't bother her".
With Sister: She got me an appointment with the shrink, but first I have to "Call Igor to fix the lock". Ok... There is no way to call Igor and I can't find a way to get out of the house either.
Some help?
Thanks, but... as I say... I can't get out of the house. There is no "map" that you can click on to get out of the house, nor is there a door that serves as an "Exit" (at least in my game).
If you can't get out of the house yet that mean you haven't progressed enough with Mary.

To progress with Mary you can spend time with her in multiple locations/times. In the morning and afternoon she changes locations, I don't know if it's RNG or if it's tied to the day of the week.
Morning : she is either in kitchen or in shower
Afternoon : she is either cleaning in hallway or cleaning in livingroom
Evening : she is watching tv in livingroom

Depending on how far along you are in her questline you might need to do some chores around the house (you can't do the chores if Mary is in the same room).
Dishes : click sink in kitchen
Laundry : click washing machine in bathroom
Vacuuming : click vacuum cleaner in the livingroom

Once you have progressed enough with her she will give you the keys to the front door (if I remember correctly she gives them during a talk with her in the kitchen). The front door becomes interactible after you get the keys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Had 2 visits from the night stalker but hasn't happened for around 7 weeks, currently getting gun from igor and slept at night with christy - is my save bugged?
After getting the gun (or maybe a little further into Mary's questline) she should start visiting you again.
I'm pretty sure the game also checks for how much money you have before it triggers the event. I don't know the exact amount required for it but 300+ worked fine for me.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
If you can't get out of the house yet that mean you haven't progressed enough with Mary.

To progress with Mary you can spend time with her in multiple locations/times. In the morning and afternoon she changes locations, I don't know if it's RNG or if it's tied to the day of the week.
Morning : she is either in kitchen or in shower
Afternoon : she is either cleaning in hallway or cleaning in livingroom
Evening : she is watching tv in livingroom

Depending on how far along you are in her questline you might need to do some chores around the house (you can't do the chores if Mary is in the same room).
Dishes : click sink in kitchen
Laundry : click washing machine in bathroom
Vacuuming : click vacuum cleaner in the livingroom

Once you have progressed enough with her she will give you the keys to the front door (if I remember correctly she gives them during a talk with her in the kitchen). The front door becomes interactible after you get the keys.
Thank you... very much!

Aug 28, 2018
Bro....how in the hell do you get past this "Recapture your outlet" shit.. have been banging my head against the wall for hours maxing out everyone elses quests hoping it'd trigger an oppurtunity to find a helper.. any clues????!!!!!

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Bro....how in the hell do you get past this "Recapture your outlet" shit.. have been banging my head against the wall for hours maxing out everyone elses quests hoping it'd trigger an oppurtunity to find a helper.. any clues????!!!!!
Interact with the 2 dudes in front of the supermarket then take bat in your room then go back to the 2 dudes

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Another thing is time progress when visiting the psycho woman. You can't get to her in the morning.
May I suggest to trigger time skip with her living next door when actually some action took place (spoken with her).

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MILF's Plaza [v0.8.9d Public] [Texic]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
The one Person that says that he succeeded with the AC doctoring i call bullshit i have finally done IT FOUR TIMES and still am electrocuted so hewhosaid he did it, i recon is either a Liar or wants to look Like a hero in my opinion he is full of Bullshit

Changelog for 0.8.9d:

The duration of the mini games with arrows has been increased. They are much easier now!

Completely fixed the behavior of Susan's house. Now it's not giving scripting errors at all.

Fixed additional quest "movie" for Mary - now it is activated correctly.

Fixed the scene "Massage" - now it opens gradually, as you go through the story (previously it was opened at once completely)

Fix for Live2d at some platforms.

Added ability to return to the old gallery after full unlock via cheat menu (only for version 0.8.9d and higher. If you unlocked the gallery before - alas, you can't go back)

Added the setting to change the scale of the interface. WARNING! The game works 100% correctly only at standard scale - 1.0. In case you have problems with a different scale - return the standard one, play the problematic place, then you can return to different one again. Also, game looks good only with 1.0 scale.

Fixed some spelling and translation omission in English text.

Main fixes for critical bugs:

Fixed some quests looping, they now end correctly

Fixed eternal ability to give some quest items (gas canister) to Mary - now you can give them only once.

Fixed quest with buying Harley Quinn costume - now it is always available in the store when the quest is activated (Please check both stores!)

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Changelog for 0.8.9d:

The duration of the mini games with arrows has been increased. They are much easier now!

Completely fixed the behavior of Susan's house. Now it's not giving scripting errors at all.

Fixed additional quest "movie" for Mary - now it is activated correctly.

Fixed the scene "Massage" - now it opens gradually, as you go through the story (previously it was opened at once completely)

Fix for Live2d at some platforms.

Added ability to return to the old gallery after full unlock via cheat menu (only for version 0.8.9d and higher. If you unlocked the gallery before - alas, you can't go back)

Added the setting to change the scale of the interface. WARNING! The game works 100% correctly only at standard scale - 1.0. In case you have problems with a different scale - return the standard one, play the problematic place, then you can return to different one again. Also, game looks good only with 1.0 scale.

Fixed some spelling and translation omission in English text.

Main fixes for critical bugs:

Fixed some quests looping, they now end correctly

Fixed eternal ability to give some quest items (gas canister) to Mary - now you can give them only once.

Fixed quest with buying Harley Quinn costume - now it is always available in the store when the quest is activated (Please check both stores!)
No new content? Only bug fixes?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes