Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Yup...
View attachment 2733044
View attachment 2733045
Majority of the paying supporters were against it...

I get shit for being paranoid about it in these threads... The reality is ANY creator can switch up on their supporters if they truly wanted... That is why I am really careful of which games I support now.
Man that's hilarious:KEK:. He really said to Think about "it" before voting and when nobody voted for it, he just said "fuck you! I ma gonna add it anyway" (not literally of course), anyway, no doubt ntr fans might have started storming his patreon after this, they found their Dev.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't really care about this whole NTR / anti-NTR fight but I was still curious about how the whole situation would turns out on the "financial side" as your comment about who really pay for the game made me wonder.

The very first public update including NTR was released on the 29th of June.
It's funny to see that, at the same time, the number of patrons has skyrocketted.

View attachment 2830799

Of course the game was already on an upward trend at the time, and I'm sure that regular updates made by Texic did most of the job, but what is certain is that there has been no drop in the number of patrons.

So yes, this case seems to show that the most vocal individuals have no financial impact on the whole project.
For sure. Including ntr content is not a sure way to financial success. But it is certainly not a kiss of death as the anti-ntr crowd would have you believe.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Then you should make NTR inevitable in your game...and this Dev should do it too...then let's see...i'm curious. If NTR brings more money why don't you make NTR inevitable...hahaha.
Hmmm.... here is a bit of an info dump...
Netorare is "inevitable" in that AVN.... For goodness sake the creator alluded to a major netorare ending in that thread... next he has the audacity to state it as "avoidable".... Any user with a clear set of vision should view that as false advertising....

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Then you should make NTR inevitable in your game...and this Dev should do it too...then let's see...i'm curious. If NTR brings more money why don't you make NTR inevitable...hahaha.
Hmmm.... here is a bit of an info dump...
Netorare is "inevitable" in that AVN.... For goodness sake the creator alluded to a major netorare ending in that thread... next he has the audacity to state it as "avoidable".... Any user with a clear set of vision should view that as false advertising....
Then point proved. Even "inevitable" NTR doesn't kill a game or the finacial support to the creator

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Then point proved. Even "inevitable" NTR doesn't kill a game or the finacial support to the creator
facepalm-soprano (1).gif
You are failing to understand the point being made...
The thread we are currently discussing in is about a AVN that was advertised to have NO netorare content... Texic, the creator reassured his backers on numerous instances that this would stick... It DID NOT STICK...

That other AVN is advertised as having "avoidable netorare".... and that lures in the crowd who dislikes netorare being in the state of mind that this content will not appear if they click the large "no" button... In actuality the protagonist gets his women taken continuously without YOU having any control over the decisions....

We are not discussion what is better for financial gain... We are discussion clear acts of FALSE ADVERTISING with both of these VN's...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2831368
You are failing to understand the point being made...
The thread we are currently discussing in is about a AVN that was advertised to have NO netorare content... Texic, the creator reassured his backers on numerous instances that this would stick... It DID NOT STICK...

That other AVN is advertised as having "avoidable netorare".... and that lures in the crowd who dislikes netorare being in the state of mind that this content will not appear if they click the large "no" button... In actuality the protagonist gets his women taken continuously without YOU having any control over the decisions....

We are not discussion what is better for financial gain... We are discussion clear acts of FALSE ADVERTISING with both of these VN's...
Not, we are not. Llama post talk about add ntr not be a death sentence for games/devs. Then a user posted replying to Llama in a ironic/challenging tone that if it's true then he should make "invevitable" ntr. Then YOU reply to that post of that user "dump a info" that ntr in his game is inevitable. Which end up unintentionally proving the point of Llama about ntr that the other use questioned.
Pay attention to what you are replying and the conversations you are getting into it before come with this "yOu ArE mISiNg tHe PoINt" excuse.

• Angry
Reactions: Barriola and Mid4s

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Texic I have not had a chance to play you game yet. But i noticed you are dealing with some of the same problems on here that i did when i first started. I want to offer some advice, feel free it ignore it.

1. You do not need to declare tags for everything you might/ever/could add to your game. the people demanding this are dumb and worth ignoring. the creative process is fluid.

2. The anti-NTR crowd is the vast minority of the paying supporters. my polls found about 1% would stop supporting if "optional, labelled NTR was introduced". and they are a vocal and annoying minority here too.

Personally, I enjoying telling these people to fuck off, and it hasn't hurt me at all. so do your thing. good luck!

edit: the ones who facepalm this message are the ones I’m talking about. They will never spend a dime supporting anyway
Be tender... spit on the plate that feeds you...

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Not, we are not. Llama post talk about add ntr not be a death sentence for games/devs. Then a user posted replying to Llama in a ironic/challenging tone that if it's true then he should make "invevitable" ntr. Then YOU reply to that post of that user "dump a info" that ntr in his game is inevitable. Which end up unintentionally proving the point of Llama about ntr that the other use questioned.
Pay attention to what you are replying and the conversations you are getting into it before come with this "yOu ArE mISiNg tHe PoINt" excuse.
All I stated is he was lying to the backers as well... That AVN's netorare path is and has been inevitable... One major problem... He advertises the game as "avoidable".... Flat out lie...
Those two creators have been lying to their audiences and now roll over reacting as if they did no wrong when the masses are reasonably upset...
Might as well go all the way... it has been going in that direction because a few "commissions" creep on in, sell your soul for quick buck method.... For goodness sake just quit promoting it falsely if they continue with that direction... It is a poor attempt to please everyone...

This is amusing that you have not tried to properly counter my arguments of creators false advertising.... Nope... You got emotional about that and round everything I say as an "excuse"... Apple does not fall far from the tree....

Reactions: AlterSword

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
All I stated is he was lying to the backers as well... That AVN's netorare path is and has been inevitable... One major problem... He advertises the game as "avoidable".... Flat out lie...
Those two creators have been lying to their audiences and now roll over reacting as if they did no wrong when the masses are reasonably upset...
Mine as well go all the way... it has been going in that direction because a few "commissions" creep on in, sell your soul for quick buck method.... For goodness sake just quit promoting it falsely if they continue with that direction... It is a poor attempt to please everyone...

This is amusing that you have not tried to properly counter my arguments of creators false advertising.... Nope... You got emotional about that and round everything I say as an "excuse"... Apple does not fall far from the tree....
All i do was point out that you saying the ntr is inevitable in Llamas game at the beggining of your post proved the point Llamma made. That is it. Plain and simple. And the "excuse" i talked was you saying i missed the point (which i'm not) not everything that you said (wow, look how missed the point now)

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
All i do was point out that you saying the ntr is inevitable in Llamas game at the beggining of your post proved the point Llamma made. That is it. Plain and simple. And the "excuse" i talked was you saying i missed the point (which i'm not) not everything that you said (wow, look how missed the point now)
Lookie here... Another comment entirely ignoring my argument... Because that is the reoccurring theme with these responses, you know I'm right that these two conned their audiences and deep down it is eating you up... This is the cause of you attempting to derail the conversation towards a separate direction...
Get your emotions in check little one...
You are all over the place at this moment and this comment is incomprehensible... You should return to that other thread where that standard is viewed as "intelligible"....

Last edited:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Man that's hilarious:KEK:. He really said to Think about "it" before voting and when nobody voted for it, he just said "fuck you! I ma gonna add it anyway" (not literally of course), anyway, no doubt ntr fans might have started storming his patreon after this, they found their Dev.
except the number of patreons and the earnings continued to rise after the ntr
This only proves that the dev has done it right and his patreons are okay with it. Its a risky move and the dev has done it right. The only thing we should do is to congratulate them on their success.

And honestly can we blame devs for trying to earn more money? Its not even like they are trying to milk or not putting hard effort into the game. Given the chance we will most likely do the same.

On the other hand if the devs failed and patreons rage quit, then we can all laugh at them on their stupid decisions.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Greetings,
Am not gonna lie, the renders, scenes, and plot are really hot and are just spot-on. The characters are well designed, with some nice curves and busty figures, the only step down which I thought was the lack of animations, am not going to compare but we can check out some animations from the summertime saga.
Now if we talk about NTR stuff, it is rather objective.
Some people provide a lot of effort and support to dev, for creating an NTR path, and I totally agree with it, because the world does not revolve just around you. if some other community is providing effort and their support to add an avoidable NTR path, the other community has no right to object.

I will just appreciate the effort, which Dev is putting into this game.

He can go ahead without any wrong decisions. we can neglect the NTR stuff, if we want to, there is a proper NTR disclaimer choice given.
This nonsense war between Non-NTR & NTR will remain like this as what we can see from the times of the game "The Tyrant"

Thanks, Texic

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Texic I think I found a bug that breaks the story continuity. I have access to the "watch kickboxer" scene but it doesn't make sense to me because the last story event I got with Mary was to search her room for her stash and found her safe.

Also I've noticed that when I quit and launch the game again the skip unseen text reactivates on it's own. Please make it so the game saves the settings properly.

Last edited:

smdw999ff

Sep 22, 2021
How to activate this scene??? Can`t enter the mom`s room((( When i go into the star/task there is a task that i am missing. The one called Film. And it not active. Maybe i need to activate it some how and after that i can enter the room?
In one of first episodes you need to go to Mary room after film night

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Had 2 visits from the night stalker but hasn't happened for around 7 weeks, currently getting gun from igor and slept at night with christy - is my save bugged?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes