Sanae_Avis

May 12, 2018
О! Тексик! По скриншотам выглядит интересно, пока еще не пробовал игру. Но учитывая комиксы и арты, уверен будет Найсово. Так сказать, вот и альтернатива taffy tales

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
- Continuation of the plot with Milf (new intimate scenes).
- New hallway event when MILF waters a flower.
- New shower event.
- New event in the kitchen.
- New scene with Night guest.
I'm so happy to see you back, wish you luck on your game!

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I won't be playing this till it gets to version 1.5 or higher since there has been a lot of new games that started out promising but ended up being abandoned by the dev early in the production, I'll be keeping watch though hopefully seeing more updates rather than the abandoned tag after a few months

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Orividerchi, says the so-called "night stalker". Made me crack up a new asshole.

It's "arrivederci".

LOL, only use such phrases if you know how to spell them.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
О! Тексик! По скриншотам выглядит интересно, пока еще не пробовал игру. Но учитывая комиксы и арты, уверен будет Найсово. Так сказать, вот и альтернатива taffy tales
Only english here

chairyfod

Nov 8, 2021
Can't get past check all rooms for see if it's empty
You need to have broken the bathroom lock first before the event where Mery leaves for dinner. Then check kitchen > sister room > bathroom > living room. If it worked, It will take you back to the front door after you looked inn the living room

Reactions: Griswold420

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
i'm stuck at the same point, I think there's a problem in the code. I've just checked my save file and there's a new variable for 'check everywhere' that says it's complete, but i still can't do anything. doesn't seem to be progressing on to the next scene.

Griswold420

Oct 30, 2020
You need to have broken the bathroom lock first before the event where Mery leaves for dinner. Then check kitchen > sister room > bathroom > living room. If it worked, It will take you back to the front door after you looked inn the living room
Thanks king

saiyana3424

Oct 10, 2019
already have the scenes in the bathrro, kitchen, unlocked and i cant continue. can you explain a little better.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
already have the scenes in the bathrro, kitchen, unlocked and i cant continue. can you explain a little better.
when you first start the game and managed to get all the hair clips to make the pick, break the lock on bathroom, then continue normally with game till she leaves on date. once you do that follow the necessary steps as mentioned previously that should do it for you.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes