Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
i'm stuck at the same point, I think there's a problem in the code. I've just checked my save file and there's a new variable for 'check everywhere' that says it's complete, but i still can't do anything. doesn't seem to be progressing on to the next scene.
Stuck at same point

NeoBear78

Mar 2, 2020
When I go in her room at night it says use the wine. But when I use the wine I cant click on anything cause we already watched the movie do you only get one chance?

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
update:it says "check all the rooms that everyone is gone." I did that, but it doesn't change the objectie.

Last edited:

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
When I go in her room at night it says use the wine. But when I use the wine I cant click on anything cause we already watched the movie do you only get one chance?
I don't know if it's a bug but yeah we can't get her drunk wihtout the movie...

Reactions: krkarr

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is there an updated incest patch for this game because if I use the one linked in the OP then unfortunately the storyline doesn't make sense because at the beginning of the game we find out that Mery is our brother's wife and then suddenly the game shows us that she is our mother?

So whoever created this incest patch didn't really think about the change at the beginning of the game to make the whole storyline make sense and to have the MC talk to his dad at the beginning of the game and not his brother since Mery is supposed to be his mother.

Dcls

Nov 18, 2021
im stuck at the password she left but i cant acces it is it because i cant check that other room?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is there an updated incest patch for this game because if I use the one linked in the OP then unfortunately the storyline doesn't make sense because at the beginning of the game we find out that Mery is our brother's wife and then suddenly the game shows us that she is our mother?

So whoever created this incest patch didn't really think about the change at the beginning of the game to make the whole storyline make sense and to have the MC talk to his dad at the beginning of the game and not his brother since Mery is supposed to be his mother.
Because the incest patch didn't got update yet, I guess Dev change the story and the relationship in this update thus make the patch useless now

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm how do I actually go into her bedroom at night without the door creaking and waking her up? those are essentially the only scenes I have left to unlock

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Russian game (?) + Donald (default name MC?) + MILF (probably the mother) = Russian pun at Donald being a mother*ucker? :D

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Because the incest patch didn't got update yet, I guess Dev change the story and the relationship in this update thus make the patch useless now
I know that the patch is not updated, and besides unfortunately as you can see this was patch for version 0.1 and it was not even updated to the next version 0.2 and since it is not just a patch changing only relationships but the whole dialogues because there is no other possibility due to coding in the game, unfortunately it requires updating for each new version of the game, but as you can see there is no one to update it at the moment.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
im stuck at the password she left but i cant acces it is it because i cant check that other room?
Me too. I checked every room.

You need to have broken the bathroom lock first before the event where Mery leaves for dinner. Then check kitchen > sister room > bathroom > living room. If it worked, It will take you back to the front door after you looked inn the living room
This is the solution. Use lockpick on bathroom. I think this is a bug. It should be easier.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Got stuck again it says "go to bedroom take marina's clothes" but when I click on the door she's there so I can't go inside at night. Update: need to check her room first, before going to the kitchen.

Well I finished the episode. I like the story and the art is very good. There's some bugs and it needs more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmit
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes