Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
The "check all rooms" has blocked progress for me. I was able to enter the bathroom without actually using the lockpick (i.e. I had the lockpick and entered without being prompted to use it) if that is what was supposed to happen. I don't know how to break the lock.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I really missed this game. I really enjoyed playing it. I would be upset that a game with such great potential was left abandoned. Thank you again to the dev for getting back. It was also a good update.

My expectations from the future versions of the game is to increase the number of places and characters. Other than that, I couldn't find much to recommend, the game is going pretty well. Good luck dev

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
Mom/Marina/Mary/Mery's room is glitched near the end of the episode and you can't use the movie with wine again after using it once.
If you forget to unlock Mery's room before watching a movie with Mery, you will miss this sex scene.
First, you will use a picklock to unlock the door and rest for the day.
In the evening, watch a movie with Mery (she should be drunk) and apply Sunflower oil to the door.
Enter the room and have fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
If you forget to unlock Mery's room before watching a movie with Mery, you will miss this sex scene.
First, you will use a picklock to unlock the door and rest for the day.
In the evening, watch a movie with Mery (she should be drunk) and apply Sunflower oil to the door.
Enter the room and have fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I got that part, but the movie disappears from the inventory and you can't watch with her anymore.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes