diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
its back? i thought it was dead in the water. outstanding! not sure how much content and play is available but glad its back.

thanks! v/r Diego

TankTop

Mar 29, 2018
To fix that you can't access the safe (because of the check all room bug), BEFORE looking into all rooms, make sure to click on the picture and get the money and THEN check all rooms.

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Mom/Marina/Mary/Mery/Milf is bugged at the end of the episode which you can no longer interact with.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
To fix that you can't access the safe (because of the check all room bug), BEFORE looking into all rooms, make sure to click on the picture and get the money and THEN check all rooms.
If u talk about the picture in her room , done the exact thing as u said , still bugged.
Can u tell me the exact way u did it?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
0.3d is here:

Scratch that, the Gamcore download is actually a 0.3b still.

Last edited:

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
If u talk about the picture in her room , done the exact thing as u said , still bugged.
Can u tell me the exact way u did it?
I was stuck too and his solution did nothing.
My "solution" (atleast it worked for me) was to use the picklock from my inventory on the bathroom door...
I had the message "there's no one in the apartement, time to act" and then I could click on the painting...
Dunno why I needed to do that since the bathroom wasn't even locked but welp.

DanKz

Nov 11, 2019
My "solution" (atleast it worked for me) was to use the picklock from my inventory on the bathroom door...
I had the message "there's no one in the apartement, time to act" and then I could click on the painting...
Thanks man

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Open console and put milf_drunk = True, you can trigger it without wine/video night
Really. That shouldn't be necessary to play a game!
Renpy crap.

its back? i thought it was dead in the water. outstanding! not sure how much content and play is available but glad its back.

thanks! v/r Diego
It pretty much still was, having one update or so for almost a year and a half. Not worth supporting financially at least.

thought as much but can't find where to buy the oil. Doesn't show up on the online store or the regular mini mart
You just have to enter her door at night once, it will re-appear in the kitchen. At least that part works.

Jan 7, 2020
Im stuck on the safe, so marina already gone on a date and I have checked and christina is not home but i cant click on the safe it just says beautful painting or somethin, is it bugged?

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i was able to do the whole game with no issues except a couple, 1. was i got a error when picking up the bat. 2, cant continue to get landlord drunk with movie cause movie disappears. ill try and add a little guide in here on what i have done. once you get the money from the safe its pretty much game over until the next release.

Sep 24, 2018
I have to say it's a real good game, but how do i make progress when the guide told me to check out if there is anyone home

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Very thanx

Reactions: Nakathor
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes