Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
I'm really glad you guys liked it.
Sorry for the mistakes. Operating costs. A year later, a lot has changed. Now the programmer is rewriting all the code to avoid future problems.

Reactions: JustGuilty

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I am very glad that this game is back, when I tried it last year I liked it a lot, and although this new version has errors I still like it, I hope I have more frequent updates, my congratulations to the creator if it is found in this forum

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Im stuck on the safe, so marina already gone on a date and I have checked and christina is not home but i cant click on the safe it just says beautful painting or somethin, is it bugged?
I was stuck too and his solution did nothing.
My "solution" (atleast it worked for me) was to use the picklock from my inventory on the bathroom door...
I had the message "there's no one in the apartement, time to act" and then I could click on the painting...
Dunno why I needed to do that since the bathroom wasn't even locked but welp.
Sorry if I quote myself, but here is the solution that worked for me and some of us here. If I'm not mistaken, you are near the end of the available content.
I guess a little correction here will do fine, and yeah, for the movie event, once you use the movie in the DVD player, it is not anymore in the inventory, leading on a bugged event if you try to watch a movie again since you don't have it anymore...

I'm really glad you guys liked it.
Sorry for the mistakes. Operating costs. A year later, a lot has changed. Now the programmer is rewriting all the code to avoid future problems.
The game is nice so far ! Need some correction here and there but we are here to report all bugs to help so it's ok ! :D

Last edited:

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
wth is with this game i redo it more then once when the mother leaves the house for u to open the safe it will not let u help plz

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Got stuck again it says "go to bedroom take marina's clothes" but when I click on the door she's there so I can't go inside at night. Update: need to check her room first, before going to the kitchen.

Well I finished the episode. I like the story and the art is very good. There's some bugs and it needs more content.
Are we supposed to go in her room? Because when I click on it, it says in progress.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes