1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
So playing through the first part, as written for Renpy, the story doesn't make sense.
At this time, I have moved the release to the end of June to put in some filler scenes and add more lines making sure the story flows nicely.
Here is something to hold you over until then.
yoga_happy.png

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The current plan is to port, but Continuing the story would require finding all the assets I don't have. I have some of them, that might swing my decision to continue that story. First, I need to get the port done though.
Check the assets section of the forum or maybe fan art may exist and the maker may help you.

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
So playing through the first part, as written for Renpy, the story doesn't make sense.
At this time, I have moved the release to the end of June to put in some filler scenes and add more lines making sure the story flows nicely.
Here is something to hold you over until then.
View attachment 3731799
Hey man really appreciate you tried to resurrect one of my favorite game, with lack of communication from the previous dev I predicted long ago abandonment would soon happened and here we are. Btw any news on the progress, or do you plan to make a patron/support page?

Reactions: Jinxed *-*

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Hey man really appreciate you tried to resurrect one of my favorite game, with lack of communication from the previous dev I predicted long ago abandonment would soon happened and here we are. Btw any news on the progress, or do you plan to make a patron/support page?
Almost done with day one, it is taking a while as stopping to play and replay it, then adjusting what doesn't make sense. Also the animation that was in the original game didn't export which means having to redo some scenes.
That said only redoing scenes that have the assets for which means there are no new scenes in this release just a retelling of the story to make it flow better.

Reactions: john1230

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
Almost done with day one, it is taking a while as stopping to play and replay it, then adjusting what doesn't make sense. Also the animation that was in the original game didn't export which means having to redo some scenes.
That said only redoing scenes that have the assets for which means there are no new scenes in this release just a retelling of the story to make it flow better.
So you'll be focusing on redone the gameplay to be more "playable" or also adding new content in it?

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
So you'll be focusing on redone the gameplay to be more "playable" or also adding new content in it?
The first version was to test out the navigation, but as that had to change for Ren'py style or not to be a sandbox noted that the story would not fit. That got me to notice that the original story didn't make sense but running around was fun.

To combat that, decided to make sure that story flows better but in a way where some of the options in the original game are built in to the story and providing only options where it made sense to do so.

That led to needing some animations that were in the original game with some added images to make the animation play better which takes time to do.

Now close enough to the end of day one in the story where a lot of the rest may not need anything added but that is a wait and see as taking it a day in the game at a time.

As for new content, as mentions before I had not planed on continuing the story as have some of the assets for creating the characters but unaware of what models where used to create the original and the guessing game takes time.

Reactions: john1230

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
As for new content, as mentions before I had not planed on continuing the story as have some of the assets for creating the characters but unaware of what models where used to create the original and the guessing game takes time.
Wouldn't it be easier then in the long run to just use your own characters which you do have the assets from?

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Wouldn't it be easier then in the long run to just use your own characters which you do have the assets from?
True, I have thought of that and might do that, specially as do own a few of the characters that come with morphs and can make each different, the hair usually is the issue as have very few of them as they cost a lot for a single one, understandably so as those take a lot of time to make.

Have been learning a lot thru out this process about Ren'py, DAZ and even Blender. But the original purpose for porting this was to port the game to make it playable for people that couldn't due to it being a unity game and as a learning tool for Ren'py and my own game in the future.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes