1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
True, I have thought of that and might do that, specially as do own a few of the characters that come with morphs and can make each different, the hair usually is the issue as have very few of them as they cost a lot for a single one, understandably so as those take a lot of time to make.

Have been learning a lot thru out this process about Ren'py, DAZ and even Blender. But the original purpose for porting this was to port the game to make it playable for people that couldn't due to it being a unity game and as a learning tool for Ren'py and my own game in the future.
I see, looking forward to what you might come up with yourself then further down the road. :)

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Alright, here we go.
This release is my attempt at making the game more Ren'py like, but keep the original images in place.
The story had been expanded to make more sense.
Tested it, but as always let me know if I missed anything or you find a way to make it crash.
Below are the links to the PC/Linux version (only tested in windows) and a MAC version (Untested as don't have a MAC).

Also just so you all know it may not be a lot of game play, again this is due to a lot of Ren'py trial and error trying to find the best way to do things.

In the end feel that it was worth the wait and hope you all enjoy it, working on the next release that hope will go a lot smoother than this as now know how to make things work like I want them to work.

The only thing that could slow the next release would be if I decide to redo all images with new assets as to make it possible to add to the current set.

For those of you who decide to try the MAC and Linux, please let me know how that goes, depending on that will decide if need to run a linux vm and find a MAC to fiddle with.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Alright, here we go.
This release is my attempt at making the game more Ren'py like, but keep the original images in place.
Tested it, but as always let me know if I missed anything or you find a way to make it crash.
Below are the links to the PC/Linux version (only tested in windows) and a MAC version (Untested as don't have a MAC).

MR-0.02a-mac.zip
MR-0.02a-pc.zip

Also just so you all know it may not be a lot of game play, again this is due to a lot of Ren'py trial and error trying to find the best way to do things.

In the end feel that it was worth the wait and hope you all enjoy it, working on the next release that hope will go a lot smoother than this as now know how to make things work like I want them to work.

The only thing that could slow the next release would be if I decide to redo all images with new assets as to make it possible to add to the current set.

For those of you who decide to try the MAC and Linux, please let me know how that goes, depending on that will decide if need to run a linux vm and find a MAC to fiddle with.
Great Job. Played fine on Win, very pleased to see one of my most favourite MILFs back :)

FastC

Feb 18, 2022
Alright, here we go.

MR-0.02a-mac.zip
MR-0.02a-pc.zip

Used on Linux and worked correctly.
There is a small issue: when you peek at the mom while she is changing in the bathroom, she calls you "Aleon" and don't use the name inserted at the beginning of the game.

Thank you for your effort.

Reactions: luisar018

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
i just want the scenes with the mom is there anyway with either this version or the original to do that with some kind of gallery mod? On the oriignal i had saves but still couldnt play them because of how stupid the system was

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
Motherfu—.... Here I got all excited that there was an update to the original game. Turns out it's just content I've already played but dumbified for Ren'Py stans.
Feel a bit bad for the dude who's porting tbh. Seems like he wanted to keep a lot of the elements of the original but ran into bugs in his initial attempt and was then berated into just making it a VN.

Having said that I wish you the best in your endeavors DarkClone! Looking forward to seeing your skill set evolve over the course of this port.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes