Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK people, here's the thing. I'm still having problems at the villa, can't seem to trap the red headed guy in the toilet. IT JUST DOESN't GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME TO CLICK AND SELECT THE MENU BAR AND CHOOSE THE KEY AND LOCK THE DOOR!!!!

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know if there is some way to have a frame limit or similar? 60% GPU usage to display a static empty corridor seems somewhat excessive.

Reactions: parachina

Mentax

Feb 25, 2019
OK people, here's the thing. I'm still having problems at the villa, can't seem to trap the red headed guy in the toilet. IT JUST DOESN't GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME TO CLICK AND SELECT THE MENU BAR AND CHOOSE THE KEY AND LOCK THE DOOR!!!!
Same trouble but I have the reflexes of an arthritic pit pony. I gave up with this game because of it but sometimes pop on the board to see if anyone has a work a round.
Keep trying friend and good luck

Reactions: Nelix171

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Saweet update, what a nice ride with Mum. A lil Passion on the tele, followed with some Ero, and then finished with the Incest, and bam it was five bars and rub-a-dub-dub meat curtains sawing a skin flute. Absolutely excellent!

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Saweet update, what a nice ride with Mum. A lil Passion on the tele, followed with some Ero, and then finished with the Incest, and bam it was five bars and rub-a-dub-dub meat curtains sawing a skin flute. Absolutely excellent!
Translate please!

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
The Villa Mini Game. With the locked doors. Yeah, what one. That fucking thing drives me insane even WITH a guide on how to do it. >.< There's no reason for it, and it's just frustrating and ticks me off.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes