black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
any other scene with mom apart from the beach and morning HJ? havent played the game after that, and dont rlly feel starting over for other character

BeakerHorne

May 11, 2020
Hi Guys, I've just finished playing 5.3.1, and really enjoyed it. I see from the developers patreon, that he has fallen on hard times after covid-19, and may not carry on with project with out funding, I for one would like to see further updates, but I cant do it on my own, so who's with me?

Seb777Romanow

Aug 12, 2018
"After Jade refuses to help you, go to the hotel pool
and talk to Ingrid."

Ok, I made a screen for those who, like me, completely forgot how to enter this damn pool. ;)
Hope it will be useful

Milf Resort.jpg

Reactions: Hermit76

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I have the same problem but Ingrid is not there, if I talk to the receptionist then 2 ladies are in the pool but I cant click on them either

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Can you help me. this guys put me in villa’s room and I can’t get out of it. This is before the mini games
Find the magazines then in inventory rip out a sheet then use the sheet to slide under the door then poke the key out and pull the paper back (or something like that)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
FROM PATREON:

Hey guys! New build here!

DON'T USE OLD SAVES. You can use "Start from new build" option from the start menu.

1 scene with 3 animations. (Maybe I should have made 3 scenes with 1 animation each.)
Poll about this will be tomorrow.

(if you have more than 4gb of RAM)
Download Windows 32 version (Uploading)
Download Linux version (Uploading)
Download Mac OS X version (Uploading)

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Its quite short, just scene with mom and that is it. I do appreciate that he commited to game though, at least updates will be faster even if they are going to be this short.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
I think the game is great and the game has development potential. Just give the developer a little more time, I think the game will get better over time.

Win_Security

May 18, 2018
FROM PATREON:

Hey guys! New build here!

DON'T USE OLD SAVES. You can use "Start from new build" option from the start menu.

1 scene with 3 animations. (Maybe I should have made 3 scenes with 1 animation each.)
Poll about this will be tomorrow.

Download Windows 64 version (if you have more than 4gb of RAM)
Download Windows 32 version (Uploading)
Download Linux version (Uploading)
Download Mac OS X version (Uploading)

Here are the missing links for

(if you have more than 4gb of RAM)

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes