H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is the patreon down for the dev? and how long does an update take to finish? generally

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
perhaps he also havent had support he hoped for (ever), so wasnt too motivated to work on it.
i havent followed it that closely, so thats just a speculation.
Who knows, bro ? From what I recall, the last time he spoke/made a post, he said that he lost his main job due to Covid 19 and was going to work full time on the game. Total silence radio since then. I was so hyped :(

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Who knows, bro ? From what I recall, the last time he spoke/made a post, he said that he lost his main job due to Covid 19 and was going to work full time on the game. Total silence radio since then. I was so hyped :(
yep, i remember that announcement as well.
probably he has jumped to a new job soon enough, which should be great, and doesnt have time for such demanding/time consuming hobby...even more after all that shit with patreon-puritans.
one of most interesting games imo, and those chicks were perfect..damn shame, yep.

MILFS HUNTER

Feb 10, 2020
everyone know what app Dev using? Daz studio or reallusion? If can tell me how to extract the asset/character preset, i'll bring it to Ren'py to continue this game...

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes