Jan 12, 2019
how you can extract to CG bro ? need help, i used Asset Bundle but just found logo & icon, damn it
I used UniExtract on an older version of the game but it wasn't working on a newer version of the game. Now I can't rip the files anymore. I doubt that the dev did anything to make this happen, the game probably updated to a newer version of the Unity engine and UniExtract isn't up to date with that.
Ask around in a Unity related thread here, other people might be able to help you with this. My knowledge is very limited with that stuff.

MILFS HUNTER

Feb 10, 2020
I used UniExtract on an older version of the game but it wasn't working on a newer version of the game. Now I can't rip the files anymore. I doubt that the dev did anything to make this happen, the game probably updated to a newer version of the Unity engine and UniExtract isn't up to date with that.
Ask around in a Unity related thread here, other people might be able to help you with this. My knowledge is very limited with that stuff.
It fine, i has cracked up. Now i'm trying to find how to export character preset. My knowledge is very limited about this stuff also, but i'm trying to remake this game into Ren'py with better images.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Anyone know what's going on with this Dev? Patreon page under review, no update in months.

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Doesn't Patreon send you an email or something? Either dev can't be bothered with it anymore or something (bad) happened. So I hope it's the first but still sad the see it happen.

meep117

Sep 27, 2018
HELP PLEASE

Hello , so played this game way back idk when and now am trying to play it again and then when i downloaded it , its not showing the scenes. I can reach where the scenes meet but then it doesnt show every scenes . idk what to do now , ive downloaded the 62 bit and 34 bit through that mega link in the description now , could someone please help me get the full version or just send me the link please , thank you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If there is a possibility ..hope some other dev can pick it up and continue the game
I only need characters assets
I don't know if you realize this, but even if the game has been abandoned, Milfarion owns rights to the story, presentation, dialogue, characters, etc., in the game. Having assets for the game isn't even remotely close to enough to allow you to "continue the game" without the dev's permission. Copyright laws will block you from just continuing the game on your own.

I also wouldn't be so quick to assume the game is actually abandoned. F95 has specific rules for when games get marked as such, but that doesn't mean the dev has given up on the game. Their Patreon page is under review, but that doesn't mean it's been shut down or that development has stopped. It's ofc possible it's abandoned, but I would say to wait to see how things shake out.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes