Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is it worth checking out yet or there isn't much content still?
Now is v0.35, only 2 sex scene with a non-fam character. Said next v0.36 will have sex scene with the little one. If you want to wait, then wait for another year. I think by that time, the content will be satisfying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Hey! As far as I know, these renders are not yet in the game. Here's another hot picture - enjoy))
The pics you've posted, as well as the infamous cowgirl rubbing scene is part of build 5.4, the current and last build of the game.

Oct 25, 2019
i am on android someone help me get atleast cg for version 5.4, i found all over place on google i can find cg till 5.2, since its on unity i know its never coming android..help me find new images of game or cg..i download windows version folder i not find any jpg inside too, any help appreciated

Reactions: bbbbb00000

MILFS HUNTER

Feb 10, 2020
i am on android someone help me get atleast cg for version 5.4, i found all over place on google i can find cg till 5.2, since its on unity i know its never coming android..help me find new images of game or cg..i download windows version folder i not find any jpg inside too, any help appreciated
poor fapper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i'will crack last ver into JPG for u when i have free time,

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
If I remember right the two of them go to the beach and get pretty naughty too. I hope this one comes back I liked it a lot.

Dec 6, 2017
Well .... he usually dissapears and reappears after long months but if they take down his Patreon page maybe he will be gone for real .... which would be a shame, because as we all know .... the models are all time great.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
its not coming back sadly very slim chance, but hope in another game may be see her again
Well .... he usually dissapears and reappears after long months but if they take down his Patreon page maybe he will be gone for real .... which would be a shame, because as we all know .... the models are all time great.
The Patreon page is still under review. That's at least 2 months now. Either there are huge numbers of pages that need reviewing or Patreon is slow AF. Probably both.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
since the last comment here is from way back in 2018 im going to asume this game is DEAD AS F@#$k! oh well
Yeah, it seems it might get abandoned. The Patreon page has been "under review" for a couple months now, so who knows what will happen then? Although I'm not really sure how you're figuring 2018, since I commented just over a week ago, and the latest update was July of last year. Neither of these are "way back in 2018", but w/e.

Reactions: ZenGarden
Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, it seems it might get abandoned. The Patreon page has been "under review" for a couple months now, so who knows what will happen then? Although I'm not really sure how you're figuring 2018, since I commented just over a week ago, and the latest update was July of last year. Neither of these are "way back in 2018", but w/e.
i was dumb i thought your join date on the left was the post date.........end my suffering

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
try most of last year. Game developer posted some update on having some personal issues and patreon subsequently locked the site out. Been no new updates since 2019.
Actually, it was July of 2020. Both the "Date modified" and "Date created" dates on the .exe of the game and the OP here state that.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes