Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
You a few lewd scenes, although it's been quite a while now, ofc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe that's the list for the latest version (going from Bld 5.2.1 to 5.4).
I remember it now. Couldnt get passed the ginger twat in the villa. No help from anybody with a save file after that scene so uninstalled game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I remember it now. Couldnt get passed the ginger twat in the villa. No help from anybody with a save file after that scene so uninstalled game.
Unfortunately, that's one of the problems with the game: you can only access something like the latest 5 saves. So, in my case, even though I have several save points from before, I have no idea which save would be one that's useful to you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how can i get the source code. i would like to finish this game or just take it over
Unless you have approval from the developer (Milfarion), you're not legally allowed to do this. The game is considered a creative work and is protected by international copyright law. Since you're asking about where to get the source code, I'm going to guess you haven't secured permission from the developer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
like ...lewd-lewd? actual penetration ?
Yes, although it depends on the girl ofc. Also, lewd means "inclined to or characterized by lust or lechery", so that's a broad term and doesn't just mean penetration. In the future, if you mean penetration specifically, you should state that. But yes, there is actual sex in the latest version.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
This game is incredibly good. The location, plot, illustrations, characters are great. It is very sad that such a game is not getting updates. What are the chances of a remake of this game (like Dual Family)? Please do something for this game :(

Reactions: DoubleV100992
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes