Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
@locopogo1

Milfarion did not abandoned his game. Patreon abandoned his patreon site because of ...
I wrote to patreon to aks when the "review" is over but they cant give me a exact answer.

The last info i've got from Milfarion is that he didn't really know if the people like his game.
If a remember correctly at this point he had only 140 Members. We do some advertise so that
he have 184 Members.

After that the page got under "review".

Greetz

Reactions: Randeep44

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Milfarion main problem was his updates were very far apart and he lost patreons because of it
they loved the game but paying a monthly subscription for no content is where he lost everyone
I hope he will come back and continue to make content, because he has great models and generally a cool game, maybe he needed a good PR, it will be very disappointing if such models are idle, I really hope he will return soono_O

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
To be honest, this is the most sexually attractive 3d model (Beautiful MILF curvy with perfectly placed mole), I ever seen in the adult game, and with the genre and how the story goes it really well, already put many fantasies on me :BootyTime:

I was a patron on his page but knowing that it gone, really breaks me. I don't know about game making, but hopefully if someone can contact him to support, or even passing the baton to continuing the project. Tell him that many simple minded men like me really love his game.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
yes great job, damn dude, when you already start working on your game, why are you doing renders for other games if you can make your own? your last job
Sofia unexpected meeting turned out great
I make renders for other games, but also about my own characters on my "Patreon" page.

As for the game, I have to work on it, but my PC is not very powerful, but I will release another little story or the beginning of a complete game.......but when I feel ready.

Another render of the mother, and this will be the last one.;)

Mom milf resort chair.jpg

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I make renders for other games, but also about my own characters on my "Patreon" page.

As for the game, I have to work on it, but my PC is not very powerful, but I will release another little story or the beginning of a complete game.......but when I feel ready.

View attachment 1304024
you are amazingo_O

Reactions: Coriolan

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017

View attachment 1304024
please dont abandon this great game, many of us love it and we would like to see the of this story

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018

View attachment 1304024
Dude this is awesome, you should make a game for yourself. MILF with great drama and im in.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes