-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
like ...lewd-lewd? actual penetration ?
Yes, although it depends on the girl ofc. Also, lewd means "inclined to or characterized by lust or lechery", so that's a broad term and doesn't just mean penetration. In the future, if you mean penetration specifically, you should state that. But yes, there is actual sex in the latest version.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
This game is incredibly good. The location, plot, illustrations, characters are great. It is very sad that such a game is not getting updates. What are the chances of a remake of this game (like Dual Family)? Please do something for this game :(

Reactions: DoubleV100992
Dec 11, 2018
I'm not so sure about a remake, since the gameplay and story are mostly pretty bad, but it would be nice if we could get a whole bunch of fanart using the same models as in the game.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a special scene between v5.2.1 and v5.4?
Like the sex scenes of the MC mom or aunt.

This is where I got the CG of v5.2.1.
Is it necessary to play v5.4 to see additional scenes?

Please give me an answer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a special scene between v5.2.1 and v5.4?
Like the sex scenes of the MC mom or aunt.

This is where I got the CG of v5.2.1.
Is it necessary to play v5.4 to see additional scenes?

Please give me an answer.
There is a little more. On the OP is a link to my walkthrough. If you download that, I identify in the WT where the versions end, so you can see what comes after the end of v5.2.1. But basically, there is mutual masturbation and grinding with mom; nothing more with aunt. There's also a scene with the doctor and with Bella (the lady who runs the resort).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Lol then I should've stopped 1yr ago. No I doubt it, I think looking back at how long each period between updates were and how short updates were he had other things in his life he needed to take care of or simply he was a little lazy and making the game became just too much as time passed?
Who knows, still a pity I truly enjoyed the game.

Money... May be.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I loved playing this game... The mom i am sure to most of us are one of the hottest models. Pity it's abandoned. Anyone know the reason why the dev stopped?
Lol then I should've stopped 1yr ago. No I doubt it, I think looking back at how long each period between updates were and how short updates were he had other things in his life he needed to take care of or simply he was a little lazy and making the game became just too much as time passed?
Who knows, still a pity I truly enjoyed the game.
I completely agree. I thought the game had a lot of potential. Like you said, the models used were great (especially the mom), but I also liked bits of humor in the game, like the receptionist's initial reaction to the MC when he implied interest, the way the "smooth talker" on the beach got chastised, and even the names of characters: Dr. Chickenchoke — are you kidding me? Lol.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're fucking kidding me, I've waited so much for the update and suddenly the status is abandoned, what a fucking noob
Not really "suddenly" abandoned; it was marked as such back in mid-January. Also, this has nothing to do with being a "fucking noob"; the Patreon page is "under review", which it has been for months now. My guess is Patreon doesn't like the incest. I really wish word would get around more that adult game devs should also make a Subscribestar account so that, even if Patreon decides to shut them down, they can continue to make money and move forward with their game.

Last edited:

Suggs

May 4, 2018
Not really "suddenly" abandoned; it was marked as such back in mid-January. Also, this has nothing to do with being a "fucking noob"; the Patreon page is "under review", which it has been for months now. My guess is Patreon doesn't like the incest. I really wish word would get around more than adult game devs should also make a Subscribestar account so that, even if Patreon decides to shut them down, they can continue to make money and move forward with their game.

Maybe the devs of these should also look at OnyFans as another possible outlet for their games. Create a free page and a Subscribe to page. Release perhaps v1 on PPV then when v2 of game hits PPV put v1 on Free

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes