Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The game is good, the problem is that it takes a long time for the dev to release updates, and it also needs a gallery or more save spaces. because you lose the chance to replay all the scenes again.

timtaylor

Oct 4, 2017
wtf is going on? I am at the part where you are supposed to go to the waterfall with Mom, right after Dr. Chickenlocke and Rhonda scene. when I click on waterfall I AM ALL OF A SUDDEN IN A CAVE CHASING AFTER ALEX. Then there is stupid minigame where he attacks me with a knife but it is bugged and it doesn't work. I skip it and then Jada shows up then I have sex with her and then the GAME ENDS AND IT SAYS END OF BUILD AND I CAN ONLY CLICK ON EXIT wTFFFFF!?? Someone please tell me what the fuck is going on!
Running into the very same issue. Started from the beginning on a machine that hasn't had this loaded before.

Reactions: Max1276

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Dude, is what I saw true? Is the producer back or just a few small scenes added to the half-finished game?

May 6, 2017
Dude, is what I saw true? Is the producer back or just a few small scenes added to the half-finished game?
As i said few posts back like last yr or so idr. The dev doesnt make enough money off this game to full time it like others. He has a real job and stuff. So to ask for a normie release schedule is out of the question. The incentive isnt there to have him full time this game. Just keep it on your warch list til its abandoned basically

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
As i said few posts back like last yr or so idr. The dev doesnt make enough money off this game to full time it like others. He has a real job and stuff. So to ask for a normie release schedule is out of the question. The incentive isnt there to have him full time this game. Just keep it on your warch list til its abandoned basically
Like a hobby, but you know people cant understand.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes