allura404

Nov 7, 2019
As i said few posts back like last yr or so idr. The dev doesnt make enough money off this game to full time it like others. He has a real job and stuff. So to ask for a normie release schedule is out of the question. The incentive isnt there to have him full time this game. Just keep it on your warch list til its abandoned basically
I don't expect constant updates. It's nice to hear that the game is still going on. If the producer wants the next update, it's okay if he brings it after 2 years. It was just sad to see the 'abandoned' stamp for a game with such high potential.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I make renders for other games, but also about my own characters on my "Patreon" page.

As for the game, I have to work on it, but my PC is not very powerful, but I will release another little story or the beginning of a complete game.......but when I feel ready.

Another render of the mother, and this will be the last one.;)

View attachment 1304024
Your renders are unbelievably good

df223

Mar 13, 2021
I make renders for other games, but also about my own characters on my "Patreon" page.

As for the game, I have to work on it, but my PC is not very powerful, but I will release another little story or the beginning of a complete game.......but when I feel ready.

Another render of the mother, and this will be the last one.;)

View attachment 1304024
holy SHIT HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I started with my last save (Tv scene with the mother) and things went just fine... I think. Let me see, I got:
First
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, second
and third
, that was right?
How You get out from toilet ? Have nail

Reactions: Redas1313

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How You get out from toilet ? Have nail
If you have the nail separated from the gum, open the last two stall doors. Click on the broken door from your inventory and then click on the two open doors. Finally, grab the nail from your inventory and click on any of the four screws on the ceiling vent. My walkthrough should help you with anything else from this latest build as well, although let me know if something isn't working for you.

• Love
Reactions: dr FeelGood

koolispo

Jul 12, 2020
the most recent version seems broken, after mom meets the two topless ladies and you go to the waterfall, you fight some ginger guy and after boning the policewoman the game ends?

Reactions: Jack73 and King0761

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
You want to just use arrow keys on your keyboard, not some alternative like W-A-S-D or whatever. The prompts were pretty slow for me, so once I had my right hand on those keys specifically, I was able to keep up pretty easily. I haven't yet tested to see if the sequence is always the same. If it is, I'll update the walkthrough with the precise sequence.
no no no, the fight is not the problem.... the thing is that I am way behind in the story, this is the first time the mc goes to the waterfall with his mother after burning the candles on the yoga room rooftop.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey, not being a cunt...but wasn't the dev dead? Although his page on patreon still under review.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes