• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
No this has to be old. I think around 4.2 or something. I am following your update btw.
*** Emma and Aunt Lust Scene ***
[Beach]
*** Dr. Kelly Chickenchoke and Ruonda Conversation ***
[Waterfall]
*** Mom Discusses the Broken Bridge with the MC ***
I click on waterfall but instead of her discussing the broken bridge. The above mentioned Alex scene appears
I think I know what's going on. This new Alex chase scene has probably overwritten whatever else that was previously supposed to be here at waterfall. I tried this from 5.3 build, and when I click on waterfall the same Alex scene shows up. Nice job dev! LMAO
alright because of this terrible bug we can only play through half the game? am i correct? is there a workaround?

im actually really enjoying this, the puzzles are a bit annoying point and click style but i have no issue using guide and the art is fantastic, and the story is that good kind of pervy, but seriously fuck the waterfall bug.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
DEV,

the game crushed; specifically:

[Beach]

After that scene, the game goes through "waterfall", but instead of:

[Waterfall]

the game shoot this scene:

*** Knife-vs-Rock Mini-Game ***

This should be a relatively easy mini-game (for once). Just use arrow keys ( ← ↑ → ↓ ) when prompted on the screen. You must use arrow keys; W A S D will not work. The sequence is always as follows:

↑↓→↓←→←←→←→↓

Up Down Right Down Left Right Left Left Right Left Right Down

*** Sex Scene with Officer Jada ***

[End of Build 6.1]

Could you give me a fix patch, please ?

Juddy

Nov 4, 2017
is it me or are all the downloadable windows file broken and cannot be opened or extracted ? Tried mega nopy get 'cannot open this archive' message

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
DEV,

the game crushed; specifically:

[Beach]

After that scene, the game goes through "waterfall", but instead of:

[Waterfall]

the game shoot this scene:

*** Knife-vs-Rock Mini-Game ***

This should be a relatively easy mini-game (for once). Just use arrow keys ( ← ↑ → ↓ ) when prompted on the screen. You must use arrow keys; W A S D will not work. The sequence is always as follows:

↑↓→↓←→←←→←→↓

Up Down Right Down Left Right Left Left Right Left Right Down

*** Sex Scene with Officer Jada ***

[End of Build 6.1]

Could you give me a fix patch, please ?
same with me

• Sad
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

wayfarer998

Mar 27, 2018
Waterfall thing also happened to me, worst thing is that i didn't even save from the beginning.. Wanted to play trough the whole game..

Reactions: Max1276

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Damn, this is sad update. Lucky old save still work, unlike others who said get game breaking bugs when start from new game. Really felt like made by another Dev. Is this project handle by different person ? ... looks like it, even if still done by the same person, he/she already detached from the game flow.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes