WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
I found out! get the broken door, open the last door, open the second door and bridge the open doors with the broken door. You can escape through the vent (you need the nail for that)
nail? i only have gum, keys, sleepin pills, yoga class key, duc tape, pliers, knife, lighter, showerl and dustpan...

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
nail? i only have gum, keys, sleepin pills, yoga class key, duc tape, pliers, knife, lighter, showerl and dustpan...
Take the dustpan for the gum in the toilette. Then place the gum in the sink, this will loosen the gum from the nail.

veciixx

Jan 20, 2019
i found my work around for the waterfall issue not the greatest solution but it worked. I downloaded the older version, from a different site. I really hope devolvement of this game continues, the art is too good to be abandoned.
nice way i try

Sep 6, 2018
i found my work around for the waterfall issue not the greatest solution but it worked. I downloaded the older version, from a different site. I really hope devolvement of this game continues, the art is too good to be abandoned.
Can I ask for the link to where you got the Old Version.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Many pplz in this thread know how much I love this game, but +1 year for a dream sequence? Come on man, it's been 4 years this game is in development. Are we going to get an " Astral Projection " update next year ? Again, I love the game, but I'm also objective and not blind.

Reactions: jackkane
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes