Sidoma53

Jun 2, 2020
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
On page 6 of the game's walktrough, it says I have to go to the waterfall.

PART OF WHERE I LEFT OFF
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Waterfall]
*** Mom Discusses the Broken Bridge with the MC *** -
Click the Scaffolding.
*** Mom Explains that the Scaffolding Collapsed *** -
Obtain: the Shovel, Planks, and Box by clicking on each of them.
- Use the Box on the Stone (on the right side).
- Click on the Box.
- Use the Shovel on the hanging Liana. Obtain: Liana.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but when I go to the waterfall, the mini-game comes out, after playing it, the game ends, what should I do, I can't continue

• Angry
Reactions: d1gimon

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
The game has slipped into "make a couple of clicks - get a sex scene". A sex scene without dialogues and without smooth transitions, without meaning. The last build is just a set of sex scenes with characters already known to us. Text and logic tends to zero, especially a sex scene with a cop

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Milf's Resort [v6.1] Repack

Original Size: 5.71GB
Repack Size: 1.49GB

Repack Features
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: All files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Installation Time: 3 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Repack By LDX REPACKS

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
I found out! get the broken door, open the last door, open the second door and bridge the open doors with the broken door. You can escape through the vent (you need the nail for that)
nail? i only have gum, keys, sleepin pills, yoga class key, duc tape, pliers, knife, lighter, showerl and dustpan...

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
nail? i only have gum, keys, sleepin pills, yoga class key, duc tape, pliers, knife, lighter, showerl and dustpan...
Take the dustpan for the gum in the toilette. Then place the gum in the sink, this will loosen the gum from the nail.

veciixx

Jan 20, 2019
i found my work around for the waterfall issue not the greatest solution but it worked. I downloaded the older version, from a different site. I really hope devolvement of this game continues, the art is too good to be abandoned.
nice way i try

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes