gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm giving up. I hate the controls on this game. Too easy to make a mistake and end the game. Deleted

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I think the broken lock is a bug...Like how did the lock get broken??? Or if one can fix it to leave this place....HOW???

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
No this has to be old. I think around 4.2 or something. I am following your update btw.
*** Emma and Aunt Lust Scene ***
[Beach]
*** Dr. Kelly Chickenchoke and Ruonda Conversation ***
[Waterfall]
*** Mom Discusses the Broken Bridge with the MC ***
I click on waterfall but instead of her discussing the broken bridge. The above mentioned Alex scene appears
I think I know what's going on. This new Alex chase scene has probably overwritten whatever else that was previously supposed to be here at waterfall. I tried this from 5.3 build, and when I click on waterfall the same Alex scene shows up. Nice job dev! LMAO
alright because of this terrible bug we can only play through half the game? am i correct? is there a workaround?

im actually really enjoying this, the puzzles are a bit annoying point and click style but i have no issue using guide and the art is fantastic, and the story is that good kind of pervy, but seriously fuck the waterfall bug.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes