Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Can somebody recommend me a good and free program or site to make gifs out of separate pictures? I've already tried GIF Construction Set, but that is old and slow as molasses and the image quality sucks. Ezgif.com is even slower, imgflip.com is fast enough, but limits image size too much for free users.

I want to try and take all the separate frames of animation from the latest CG rip and turn them into gifs. Of course I will share my results, if they turn out well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
I won't even try a video editor. My PC is old.
Tried GIMP, but it also compresses the gif way too much. In fact, it's even worse than the other programs I tried. I don't get it. Why is the resulting gif file significantly smaller than even a single animation frame? Why won't any of these programs let me choose the rate of compression?
14 - Doc1JackOff10.GIF
This is the best result I've got so far. Done with the ancient GIF Constructor Set. Image size isn't squashed, colour transitions are kinda bad but otherwise the quality is good. Only problem is, it took a long time to make, even though it's only 2 frames of animation.

By comparison, here's the same thing done in GIMP:
test.gif
Quick work, but dogshit quality.

I feel like such a noob (well, I am).

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 6807

Overview:
A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island. There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs. What will happen next?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Release Date: 2021-08-12
Developer: Milfarion
Censored: No
Version: 6.1.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: HERE
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - MEGA - -
Win x32: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - CG - FAN SIGNATURE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1403724 View attachment 1403725 View attachment 1403726 View attachment 1403727 View attachment 1403728 View attachment 1403729 View attachment 1403731 View attachment 1403732 View attachment 1403733

View attachment 1403734 View attachment 1403735 View attachment 1403736 View attachment 1403737 View attachment 1403739 View attachment 15641 View attachment 6580 View attachment 6583 View attachment 6589
Link for Android

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Can somebody recommend me a good and free program or site to make gifs out of separate pictures? I've already tried GIF Construction Set, but that is old and slow as molasses and the image quality sucks. Ezgif.com is even slower, imgflip.com is fast enough, but limits image size too much for free users.

I want to try and take all the separate frames of animation from the latest CG rip and turn them into gifs. Of course I will share my results, if they turn out well.
You should give exgif another shot and play with the settings. Here's some gifs I made for another game using exgif:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-5-final-xenorav.63437/page-138#post-7385376

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
EVERYONE PLEASE READ

This game has now been tagged abandoned. If there is another dev that would like to pick this game up please do so. This game built a strong fanbase and if it was remade/continued it should get a good amount of support out the gate. For anyone that reads this and enjoyed this game please spread the word. This game deserves a fair shot at being great like it should've been in the first place
Did you know, that it has had abandoned tag allso before ????? It wasn`t abandoned then, so I think now is the same !!!! Dev dosn`t make a noise about the game or post anuything but I think we just have to wait !!!! :rolleyes:(y)
As I said, last year, it has abandoned tag allmost half a year and then, BAM, update comes out and after that, even fix for that came !!!!! :)(y)

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Did you know, that it has had abandoned tag allso before ????? It wasn`t abandoned then, so I think now is the same !!!! Dev dosn`t make a noise about the game or post anuything but I think we just have to wait !!!! :rolleyes:(y)
As I said, last year, it has abandoned tag allmost half a year and then, BAM, update comes out and after that, even fix for that came !!!!! :)(y)
Yes, as you said, it could be something similar to Milfy City. But the developer obviously has no desire to continue this game. If the dev's consent is given, someone solid needs to take over such a potential game. There was still so much to do in this game, it wasn't even close to being completed.

Reactions: hentai charley

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, as you said, it could be something similar to Milfy City. But the developer obviously has no desire to continue this game. Someone solid needs to take over a game with such potential. There was still so much to do in this game, it wasn't even close to being completed.
As I understand it, I might be wrong, Milfarion is ONLY 1 person and he/she make this game as a hobby, but as I said, I might be wrong !!!!:rolleyes:(y)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Damn. I really liked this one...

Is there any chance someone will put up a compressed version of this? 5.7G is rather ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What 5.7GB ????? 2.88 in my DL at Mega (Win64,Mac,Linux) version 6.1.1 !!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
Yes, the downloaded (v 6.1.1) .zip file is 2.88G BEFORE extraction (MEGA). The EXTRACTED folder is 5.69G. (I rounded up to one decimal, sue me.) I downloaded it twice and kept my v 6.1 as a control. The main culprit is the MILF Resort Data sub-folder at 5.66G.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes, the downloaded (v 6.1.1) .zip file is 2.88G BEFORE extraction (MEGA). The EXTRACTED folder is 5.69G. (I rounded up to one decimal, sue me.) I downloaded it twice and kept my v 6.1 as a control. The main culprit is the MILF Resort Data sub-folder at 5.66G.
So you don?t have DL problem, you have HD space problem !!!!!! These UNITY games can`t be compress as same like RenPy games, so thats it !!!!!!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So you don?t have DL problem, you have HD space problem !!!!!! These UNITY games can`t be compress as same like RenPy games, so thats it !!!!!!
Well, okay. Then it goes "bye-bye".

[DELETE]

End of problem. As I said, too bad, I actually LIKED the game but I don't put up with resource-wasting fluff. Thanks for the "help" with attitude(n).

Update: The term I was trying to remember is "resource HOG". Sorry about that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa and Nerttu

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
$69.04 of $100 per month

No seriously. Are you interested in this game?
At the moment I do not even know whether to continue or not.
The achievement of this goal will be an excellent sign that someone wants this adventure.
2 of 3

LOL! I guess he got his answer!

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
$69.04 of $100 per month

No seriously. Are you interested in this game?
At the moment I do not even know whether to continue or not.
The achievement of this goal will be an excellent sign that someone wants this adventure.
2 of 3

LOL! I guess he got his answer!
It's a vicious cycle. No work on the game, because of no interest. No interest, because no appreciable amount of work has gone into the game for so long.

The developer needs to put out a couple of good updates in short succession in order for the old audience to regain their faith in the project and start paying him again and also to attract a new audience, because games with frequent updates get more exposure on piracy sites like this one.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes