Sep 20, 2021
Coriolan I just saw your fan art you posted a while back for this game and it looks amazing! I know that you have also created a short vn as well and it received great reviews! Would you ever consider doing a remake of this game since you are clearly talented and have got the moms model down already :) Maybe you putting the idea out there might receive a lot of interest from your current fans and could potentially bring a lot new ones in! I'm sure you liked this game like the rest of us did and maybe you're interested in bringing this game back and seeing it thrive again(y)

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Coriolan I just saw your fan art you posted a while back for this game and it looks amazing! I know that you have also created a short vn as well and it received great reviews! Would you ever consider doing a remake of this game since you are clearly talented and have got the moms model down already :) Maybe you putting the idea out there might receive a lot of interest from your current fans and could potentially bring a lot new ones in! I'm sure you liked this game like the rest of us did and maybe you're interested in bringing this game back and seeing it thrive again(y)
It wasn't so much that I enjoyed the game, but rather that I really liked the mother's model, so I tried to replicate it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the render ;), but honestly, I don't think I'll do a remake of this game, I'd rather do something with my own characters.

The only thing I was planning to do in the near future is to do a remake of a very small existing story, but put my own characters instead...

Sep 20, 2021
It wasn't so much that I enjoyed the game, but rather that I really liked the mother's model, so I tried to replicate it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the render ;), but honestly, I don't think I'll do a remake of this game, I'd rather do something with my own characters.

The only thing I was planning to do in the near future is to do a remake of a very small existing story, but put my own characters instead...
Gotcha! Excited to see your future project then:D

Reactions: Coriolan

Hanorak

Dec 15, 2019
Guys, I'm stuck here (not THAT stuck!).
After the beach scene where you see Dr. Kelly Chickenchoke and Ruonda Conversation, I need to go to the Waterfall (*** Mom Discusses the Broken Bridge with the MC ***). But when I click on Waterfall arrow, it show me the final scene, when you fight with Alex. And if I click to the right (beach), "Mom says: We would never go back there! Let's go further along the coast" which give only one option, go to left (waterfall).
Can someone help with this? I'm following a walktrhough precisely and can't figure out how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
many say that there was already the sex scene between the mc and the mother, I don't know so where did I get lost because I didn't see this scene

Sep 20, 2021
Guys, I'm stuck here (not THAT stuck!).
After the beach scene where you see Dr. Kelly Chickenchoke and Ruonda Conversation, I need to go to the Waterfall (*** Mom Discusses the Broken Bridge with the MC ***). But when I click on Waterfall arrow, it show me the final scene, when you fight with Alex. And if I click to the right (beach), "Mom says: We would never go back there! Let's go further along the coast" which give only one option, go to left (waterfall).
Can someone help with this? I'm following a walktrhough precisely and can't figure out how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
It’s a glitch in a previous version I’m pretty sure or from an old save. Make sure you have the current version, Start the game over and it should avoid the problem. Same thing happened to me but I fixed it this way

Reactions: Hanorak
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes