wdsmw

Jun 21, 2018
how can i combine the "Brush + Chewing Gum = Brush with Gum? wenn i use the gum and then i pull to the brush nothing happend?

Oct 15, 2017
Nice to see that there is an update. It's one of the best incest games out there but it (just like "Thinking About You") will never reach its full potential if the development stays so slow. Especially if the dev doesn't even gives status updates.

With regular updates this could have moved quickly to the popular games section. Instead it only has 24 patrons left. It's really sad when you see how many unimaginative and often badly written rip offs of established hits are much more successfull.

Reactions: KiGa

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
how can i combine the "Brush + Chewing Gum = Brush with Gum? wenn i use the gum and then i pull to the brush nothing happend?
You need that in your inventory. If you still can't get that brush/broom into your inventory, that means you haven't reach the story progression yet. Do you check the grater and see the dialoge of him looking for something long ?

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
I am stuck in the cave. How do I get out? I used the box on the stone and cut the vines but that's all I can do.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes