U

User_257412

it's a good game with attractive characters, good scenes and not extremely complicated ... but the last release I played, goes back to April. I am wrong ? 2 release a year does not encourage me to become patreon
Developer had some complications and was busy with work, life, hadn't enough patreons to support his work, but that's beyond better than all the stuff other developer solo/teams put and label "ABANDONED" on their product. I give a thumbs up despite the occured odds for continuation of his game.

Reactions: johndoe77

azufaifa

May 22, 2018
So I have to repair the wires at shop. The electricity is off, I got the pliers and the duct tape, but I need the f* knife which I can't find. I can't enter Bella's Villa (at the hot tub - shop- dog crossroad)and can't ask the receptionist about Bella either...
Any help? :(

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
great game :eek:penedeyewink: just downloaded it for the first time today... done already to bad its soo short :teary: but great milfs lol beautyfull mommy mmmm great keep a good work :heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

day 3, i wake up, talk to mother and she tells me to find aunt in the pool, BUT AUNT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, trust me i've been searching every place there is to search for the past hour, any help ?
Pool is out back of hotel Aunt is on sunbed upper right

R

RWaites

So I have to repair the wires at shop. The electricity is off, I got the pliers and the duct tape, but I need the f* knife which I can't find. I can't enter Bella's Villa (at the hot tub - shop- dog crossroad)and can't ask the receptionist about Bella either...
After you speak with aunt about going to the beach she will ask you to get her someone to do yoga with ask the receptionist then ask her where Emma is that should unllock the villa

R

RWaites

So why did you go to the shop if you haven't sppoken to emma and made her cocktail

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Characters look good, some very sexy Milfs, such a shame that there are only 5 save slots, i might come back to it if there are unlimited saves, it really needs to happen, Please.

Reactions: Nikois
Jan 19, 2018
after i sleep with mom in next day morning walkthrough tells me to meet aunt in the pool but i can't find her anywhere. help someone? XD

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
someone tells me how to get a knife I already have the pliers
in the lobby where there is a trina there is a red arrow below, there is a pool

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes