slickwilly

Jul 31, 2017
For those of you who have completed the current version of the game, do you do anything with the mom yet? Not trying to complain by any means whatsoever but, that's my main reason for playing these games .

R

RWaites

For those of you who have completed the current version of the game, do you do anything with the mom yet? Not trying to complain by any means whatsoever but, that's my main reason for playing these games .
HJ at the end

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
This game would really benefit from a hint button but damn these girls are fantastic. Here's hoping this project goes places.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
wow the mc's m in this game is just so hot to me. Easy top 5 looks-wise. I personally love big tits, and the body she has matches them very well. And my goodness, the clothes she wears look hot, especially the sleepwear. I just stopped donation on a recently abandoned game and I believe I found a replacement for my spare change.

Reactions: ansc

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
This game would really benefit from a hint button but damn these girls are fantastic. Here's hoping this project goes places.
I thought the same thing about the hint button.... but I did notice that the mc does give thought hints in text and the mc will not pick up stuff you don't need, which does make it a little easier than it would be if it was possible to grab everything in one of those BOTTOMLESS BACKPACKS that appear in other games. I managed to finish the parts of the game not appearing in the outdated walkthrough I had available at the time.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
this developer is just talented on rendering. I think is one of the best on milf models. Sadly he is not going to be a full-time developer...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The dev has nailed the milf figure down to a 'T', especially Emma I think she's called. His writing is decent and his animation isn't the worst.

But as he releases on a 'when I can be bothered or have time' then its never going to be a top adult game. But the plus side is that next to none of us are paying/supporting him financially so just enjoy the releases whenever the fuck they arrive.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Nice 'demo'. But I think we all want more of it. It's a nice game, nice renders... but these jokes.. :pokerFace:

How to fix wire at Shop? It says first turn off energy.
No idea. I think it's not possible yet. Check for the walkthrough in here.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes