R

RWaites

Lesbian content poll.
Hey guys!
So, lesbian content.

The survey results will determine how often lesbian content will appear in the game.

Five-point scale:
1 - I am not interested in such content. At all. 11%
2 - Meh... 11%
3 - You can add it in the game from time to time. 33%
4 - Between 3 and 5 obviously. 33%
5 - I need lesbians in every build! 11%

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
That arrow to the pool needs to be made more noticeable, I might be going blind but FFS that took me way too long to notice.

gobaterrann

Oct 7, 2016
It's too linear and I hate having to go through one woman to get to another. This is just a game of jumping through hoops. No real choices or freedom
Personally, I'd rather have linear games instead of replaying 2hrs of identical gameplay just for a chance of eventually getting to see a different scene (which is why I also find the sandbox games much more fun). Let's be real, none of these games can recreate a narrative experience such as Detroit Beyond Human or the likes.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
What do you mean "complete" ??? If you mean completely done "finished", then no, it just a while ago updated !!!
yeah i mean finished...

i'd like to know when it will be finished so i can play the full game !

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I may be an idiot but is there even an inventory menu in this game? I assume I have the broom because its no longer in the cleaning cart, but I have no idea if I have the gum. Clicking on the MC's bag just gives me a message "clothes, chewing gum, charger..." and for the life of me I can't figure out how to open an inventory window

EDIT: Yeah, I was an idiot. here I am trying to press buttons all over my keyboard when all I had to do was move my mouse to the upper portion of the screen.

Reactions: Michael Scarn

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Not too shabby... no complaints about the artwork. Beautiful renderings and models.
Maybe my only complaint is with the dialog. There is not enough hints of what to do next. I would have been lost without the help of the walkthrough. Maybe I am not smart enough :)

dubura

May 10, 2017
ok so why does it always skip the sex scene it goes from it starts to cum shot in one click its fucking boring

R

RWaites Jnr

Hey guys!

What kind of footjob clothing do you like the most?

The survey results will determine how often one or another clothing will appear in the FJ scenes.

You can choose several options.
Bare feet 5
Stockings 4
Pantyhose 3
Shoes 0
12 votes total
·
5 days left

zikegamer

May 19, 2018

Hey guys!

What kind of footjob clothing do you like the most?

The survey results will determine how often one or another clothing will appear in the FJ scenes.

You can choose several options.
Bare feet 3
Stockings 2
Pantyhose 2
Shoes 0
7 votes total
·
7 days left
barefoot, 3

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes