GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How can I check that the version I'm using is really 4.2? The only choice I get after handjob in the beach is start with build 4, and go to the same ending. Nothing about "continue with 4.2".

Edit: Never mind, I dl it again from OP, and there was the 4.2 option. God knows from where I got the other archive.

thecanaduck

Jan 13, 2018
sometimes the game skips some part of the story making me miss some important instructions and scenes.. eg when first meeting bella i was sudenly prompted into asking questions and had no clue on what the mc and bella talked about. another is the scene of saving emma in the beach, after getting oars and going to save her i am suddenly back at the hotel and was tasked to go save lisa in the lighthouse
Don’t use space bar to advance. It skips to next text, but in scenes the text is part of the image so gets skipped. Mouse click instead.

Reactions: jamie lannister

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
go to street -> knife -> pot -> cleaning cab, find necklace -> go to room which is left side of cleaning cab -> click pillow -> use it on necklace -> use pliers on necklace -> give back to ingrid -> go to street -> "i'm just passing by" -> click "talk" -> distract him -> click dog and "attack" -> go to shop, then backyard -> scene with maria -> go back to room23.... but looks like there is a bug... keep jerking...
knife then pot doesnt do anything, also cleaning cart isn't there anymore so i cant get necklace

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
go to street -> knife -> pot -> cleaning cab, find necklace -> go to room which is left side of cleaning cab -> click pillow -> use it on necklace -> use pliers on necklace -> give back to ingrid -> go to street -> "i'm just passing by" -> click "talk" -> distract him -> click dog and "attack" -> go to shop, then backyard -> scene with maria -> go back to room23.... but looks like there is a bug... keep jerking...
yeah glitch keep jerking, maybe its the end for this version..
now waiting the fix file.. hopefully can come out asap..

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Ver 4.2 is bugged.

Cannot enter mom's room to put the bag after mom's handjob scene at the beach.

How come 'mom is still changing clothes inside the room'?

Reactions: cerebotio2
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes