FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
Can someone give me a hint, why Games like Milfs Resort, Houseparty, The Twist, Wild Life ... heat up my GPU within 20 sec up to 90°C? I mean i've played Skyrim (incl. 200+mods), Fallout4 (incl 100+mods) almost every Final Fantasy and GTA and a lot of more Games and this shit never happened on this machine.

Ops123

May 16, 2017
after i talk with aunt about what happend at yoga she says find me a partner talk with tina(receptionist) shes says shes not available so i ask about emma.. but when i go to the villa there is no1 there any1 help?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
after i talk with aunt about what happend at yoga she says find me a partner talk with tina(receptionist) shes says shes not available so i ask about emma.. but when i go to the villa there is no1 there any1 help?
There is another villa you can go to...... Just say hi to the doggy on the way. :unsure::whistle:

Mar 3, 2018
Ok, so I'm stuck. I just finished the entire private beach sequence with MC's mom. Now if I go back to the hotel room, it says I can't enter since MC's mom is changing. What gives? Also, the WT isn't much help since its not updated to the 4.2 build.

Reactions: exirock

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
After jerk off go to main menu. Pick continue, after from 4.2. Go to the room, left mom's bag. And go to the street.

Reactions: fsap1

Kazoo

Jun 19, 2017
In order to fix the necklace, go to left room (just behind maid) and search pillows. You will find missing part and then use pliers on them.

Reactions: Kabal_FX16

ad dzada

Jun 27, 2018
Someone knows were are the saves ? (like in local AppData or something? cause I search but I didn't find anything)

ad dzada

Jun 27, 2018
Nervermind I found it !

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\https___www_patreon_com_Milfarion\Milf's Island

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes