Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
how can i play previous builds?
You don`t !!!! Just start a new game and play it through from beginnig !!!! I just did and it took about 20-30 mins !!!! The only bad thing in this game is, that it have only 5 save slots, so saving and loading old saves are a no go !!! The GOOD thing is, that in game, you are only in day 4 !!!!

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Still no updated walkthrough? When i start build 5 i've to go to talk to the desk but when i go talk to the blonde girl nothing happens. What i've to do?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Still no updated walkthrough? When i start build 5 i've to go to talk to the desk but when i go talk to the blonde girl nothing happens. What i've to do?
For what ????? There are no options to go wrong !!!! Just read the dialogue and remember, what you have read, you`ll be fine !!! :oops:(y)

D

Deleted member 541194

Does not work. If you meet this problem. You should run
```
chmod -R 777 'MR Mac OS X.app'
```
What does this mean? "You should run chmod -R 777 'MR Mac OS X.app'"? I have no idea

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
For what ????? There are no options to go wrong !!!! Just read the dialogue and remember, what you have read, you`ll be fine !!! :oops:(y)
I haven't the option, i follow the step, i go to the desk but it appears something like the conversation don't go for solve the not hot water problem. That's my problem. And, anyway, the walkthrough is created for help, i don't understand why always make a case when someone ask for it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I haven't the option, i follow the step, i go to the desk but it appears something like the conversation don't go for solve the not hot water problem. That's my problem. And, anyway, the walkthrough is created for help, i don't understand why always make a case when someone ask for it.
In my game, when Mom tells me about the hot water problem, when I leave the room and go to the desk, the dialogue with Tina launches automaticly......so, READ the dialogue and FIND the repairman, witch is in the hotel !!!!!

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
In my game, when Mom tells me about the hot water problem, when I leave the room and go to the desk, the dialogue with Tina launches automaticly......so, READ the dialogue and FIND the repairman, witch is in the hotel !!!!!
Come on man, i won't argue, it's worthless. I'm just saying that when i try to talk to Tina nothing happens, the MC just said that he want to say hello to her (or something like that). Stop, no other words. Plus i also checked every single room in the hotel (basement included) and no one is in there. Maybe it's a bug, i don't know. I think i'm smart enough to know when i need help because something strange is happening. So i asked and explained the "no options" or anything after the dialogue with Tina.
Maybe i can post also a pic if you don't belive me, but really nothing happens and no one is in the hotel except me and Tina.
I think i've to restart the game at this point..

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Come on man, i won't argue, it's worthless. I'm just saying that when i try to talk to Tina nothing happens, the MC just said that he want to say hello to her (or something like that). Stop, no other words. Plus i also checked every single room in the hotel (basement included) and no one is in there. Maybe it's a bug, i don't know. I think i'm smart enough to know when i need help because something strange is happening. So i asked and explained the "no options" or anything after the dialogue with Tina.
Maybe i can post also a pic if you don't belive me, but really nothing happens and no one is in the hotel except me and Tina.
I think i've to restart the game at this point..
So tell me.....when I start my game (at 5), mc lays in bed, Mom talks about water and first choise apears (2 choises)!!!! When MC leaves the room to go at the desk, in my game Tina apears automaticly and the dialogue continues (she tells you, that the repairman is in the hotel, but no one knows where) !!!! You must find him (go to the kitchen) !!!!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i am there, and if i click on the fence it says its closed, nothing i can do, what a bad game.
Don`t blaime the game, when YOU don`t read the dialogue and then you don`t know what to do or where to go !!!!!

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save after you lock the thief up? I keep getting caught when trying to lock the doors.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I know its pretty unnecessary to say this, but i wish there was a Game that was called the "Teen Resort". Instead Games with old Women aka Milfs are popping up everywhere. I will never understand whats so delightful about old, worn-out meat... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anyway, happy fapping guys.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
So tell me.....when I start my game (at 5), mc lays in bed, Mom talks about water and first choise apears (2 choises)!!!! When MC leaves the room to go at the desk, in my game Tina apears automaticly and the dialogue continues (she tells you, that the repairman is in the hotel, but no one knows where) !!!! You must find him (go to the kitchen) !!!!!
Yes but after the 2 options, when i go to Tina MC says only that he want to say hello to her. After that nothing, not a single word about the repairman and no one in the hotel. I think it's bugged.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes but after the 2 options, when i go to Tina MC says only that he want to say hello to her. After that nothing, not a single word about the repairman and no one in the hotel. I think it's bugged.
Then it`s YOUR game that is bugged, I just played this version from start (New Game) to the finnish about 20-30 mins and there where NO buggs what so ever !!!!!!!

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes