Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Can a .zip latest version of the MAC file be posted instead? lol .rar hates me! This is one that I enjoyed in the same way I enjoy that Dirty Harrold game.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can a .zip latest version of the MAC file be posted instead? lol .rar hates me! This is one that I enjoyed in the same way I enjoy that Dirty Harrold game.
I run win 10 so I doubt that my saves don`t work with MAC !!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My adwise.....play as I from start to finnish (20-30 mins)!!!!!
PS: It`s a BEAUTY !!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Calyps0

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I know its pretty unnecessary to say this, but i wish there was a Game that was called the "Teen Resort". Instead Games with old Women aka Milfs are popping up everywhere. I will never understand whats so delightful about old, worn-out meat... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway, happy fapping guys.
XpI0it, it's very simple. You've never had sex with an adult woman. That's why you can't evaluate. Completely liberated for sex, the woman to become 35-40 years. Unfortunately, young girls do not have such experience if they are not professional prostitutes. Men are treated the same way.

Reactions: Nerttu

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
hello, after I invited aunt to the beach the "iunvite to yoga partner" didnt show up, so now I cant continue anythgin :)

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Lisa's Room is a huge bug. It does not lock the bedroom door after I knock until AFTER I get shanked. Nerttu, your save did not work for me. No worries. I will wait for an update, or just uninstall the dammed thing.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
XpI0it, it's very simple. You've never had sex with an adult woman. That's why you can't evaluate. Completely liberated for sex, the woman to become 35-40 years. Unfortunately, young girls do not have such experience if they are not professional prostitutes. Men are treated the same way.
Even tho its futile to argue about it, have to say i had my fair share of women and one of them was exactly 39 and there was nothing special about that. She was actually worse than some of the women i had that were in their mid 20's.

I also do not long for some special acrobatic act or some immense amount of passion, i florish with cute and sexy looking 18 y olds that i can conquer. I dont need someone to hold my hand when im having sex and in my honest opinion thats for little boys that do not know what to do or that are insecure about their sexuality.

But lets not argue about it, I just think its too much MILF content, probably encouraged by a lot of fat and rich americans that traditionally like fat, old woman a lot. But fuck it, to each their own. Have a nice day.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I run win 10 so I doubt that my saves don`t work with MAC !!!
prolly not...current mac version doesnt work and isnt even current. I keep trying the programs ppl tell me to that allow you to run a PC designed game on MAC but something about macs software updates doesnt allow the programs to run properly...like they were designed to run on an older version of IOS.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
My adwise.....play as I from start to finnish (20-30 mins)!!!!!
PS: It`s a BEAUTY !!!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
I agree I like it also. It is VERY good. And the "walkthrough" comment above I think comes less about "choices" (as you said story is linear) and more to do with where to go when...finding what to click to activate events since you can easily overlook items (like the box by lighthouse etc.) I agree an updated walkthrough would be nice *bats eye-lashes at Nerttu*

We need a new mac update though! This one doesn't work & I cannot get .rars to run on my mac. Just needs a .zip file. Current OP Mac version won't open and isn't really the "current version" Just play it for me and screenshare! :p

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just finished 5.2. Game is good. Not my new favourite or anything, but good. Could develop into something great... loads of locations and ladies to build with. The locked room puzzle near the end though... terrible, and seemed buggy to me. Played it through a few times, and things would happen out of order (eg MC would lock a door, and THEN the thug would walk through). Quests are better than puzzles, IMHO. Nice art. Mom is HOT... hope morehappens there, soon.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Personally i wouldn't recommend this to anyone if you respect your time.

I usually give like 1 hour for these freeroam games and see where it gets me or how it will look like content wise - Well, it's another one of these games that represent the ''click the arrow'' simulator for minimal reward.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes