wowassault

May 26, 2017
On an unrelated side note, shouldn't it be called x86 instead of x32 in the OP.
Pretty sure x32 is an incorrect term to define your windows version.

32bit = x86
64bit = x64
Isn't this correct?

Educate me if im wrong.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I started at continue from V5 build. As you will know it starts in the shower scene. The last time I played this the mom and son sneaked off and she gave the son a handjob. Is this scene right after that or has there been other releases that I may have missed? If so I will start from the beginning.

Liner

May 14, 2018
the same here, need a save after leaving the villa.
is someone so helpful and generous? ;) ;)
thanks
Well, you need to unlock the door leading to the hall before the toilet, then knock on the kitchen door, then fast go to the toilet, once you see him out of picture you need quickly to move out to the hall, then he will show up in toilet then move back quickly to bedroom, then wait until he gets back to toilet and then move back quickly to the hall and lock him up in the toilet

Liner

May 14, 2018
Well, you need to unlock the door leading to the hall before the toilet, then knock on the kitchen door, then fast go to the toilet, once you see him out of picture you need quickly to move out to the hall, then he will show up in toilet then move back quickly to bedroom, then wait until he gets back to toilet and then move back quickly to the hall and lock him up in the toilet
Save file after mini game and meeting with lisa and waitress, just before the end @ the cafe

Reactions: Sompro

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
About the mini game, once you knock on the kitchen door go inside the toilet, when you see the message "maybe in the toilet" you exit the toilet and use the key to lock the toilet door and you are done (yes that means that the dude shows up in the toilet out of nowhere! probably a bug but it worked for me)

Reactions: Wombat of Combat
Sep 27, 2017
About the mini game, once you knock on the kitchen door go inside the toilet, when you see the message "maybe in the toilet" you exit the toilet and use the key to lock the toilet door and you are done (yes that means that the dude shows up in the toilet out of nowhere! probably a bug but it worked for me)
After many, many, MANY attempts, this worked. Thank you SO much!

Reactions: MrBaitor

Amer

Donor
Jan 26, 2018
i guess i will always be stuck... abandoning game since i cant continue
Clik on the Site table, under towel there is a magazine get it, get hair pin. First magazine leaf under outdoor then use hairpin to get key..

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Everyone is talking about the mini-game, but I can't even find Lisa's room in the 1st place!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I completely do not understand the villa. I want to get the clothes, but wherever I click, I am either getting "It's closed" or "Naa..." How do I start here? The answers in the last posts here do not help, because I cannot even knock, open any door or do anthing productive that gives any other result than "It's closed" or "Naa...". Am I missing an item? I think I tried everything that this game allows so far. :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes