Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thanks, but my problem is, that I cannot do anything in front of the villa. I cannot do anything usefull except leaving the scene...
Did you try to enter the villa close to the hotel ?
Out of the hotel > Street (near the dog) - Bella's Villa is at the top of the same screen

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Emma is at the pool. Why can't I simply ask her for the clothings? Silly game logic. :poop:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have. But I can only access the kitchen and the living-room. Emma is sunbathing, but MC just says he is passing by
I still have the same problem at Bella's villa. Emma is sunbathing, kitchen and living room can be visited, fridge can be opened, but that's it. There are no other rooms, no locked doors, no useful interaction. Is there a bug or did I miss something?

Last edited:

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
can somebody upload saves before mom scenes in beach? Im dont want play one more time full game...

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
HOW CAN SAVE LEO
If my memory is good:
Use the knife (Inventory) on the Coffee machine > Get wires
Open first drawer on the left (Near the fridge) > Ger a Fork and (Didn't remember the second object)
Inventory : Use Wires with Fork > Get a Defibrillator.
Use The Defibrillator on Leo.

• Love
Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000
Jan 12, 2019
Compressed 5.2 CG-Rip (188MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you please post the uncompressed version of the latest update?
I want to rearrange the CG rip to not be so offensively retardedly ordered.
And your pack seems to be missing some images, like the scene with the red haired criminal guy.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Could you please post the uncompressed version of the latest update?
I want to rearrange the CG rip to not be so offensively retardedly ordered.
And your pack seems to be missing some images, like the scene with the red haired criminal guy.
its ordered alphabetically by the file names the dev used, so really there is no order.

In regards to missing images, I didnt include anything that didnt include one of the girls, because whats the point.

If you want to unpack the original PNGs from the game, this is the program I used https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-studio-unity-image-extractor.7084/post-1378114

Reactions: DonV
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes