Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Could someone please help me regarding getting the clothes from the villa? I still have no clue. I can enter the living room and the kitchen, but except of opening the fridge there is nothing to do there. :unsure:
Thanks!

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Could someone please help me regarding getting the clothes from the villa? I still have no clue. I can enter the living room and the kitchen, but except of opening the fridge there is nothing to do there. :unsure:
Thanks!
I think that you are in the wrong place, because you shouldn't be able to interact with the fridge at all. Here is Bella's Villa, you just have to click on the bamboo fence to enter it : Bella's Villa.png

After you have entered the villa and you get busted by the burglar you need to get, 1 the hairpin and 2 the magazine under the towel. You need to click 2 times to get the magazine. First time will remove the towel from magazine and second time will tear a page from the magazine. Take the page of the magazine and interact with the window. Then use the hairpin with the keylock. Then take the key. The bag of clothes is located under the bed at the bottom left corner (you will see something sticking out). Once you get the clothes, you will then need to pass the mini game like in this pic : kitchen mini game.png

You need to use the key (highlighted in the image with a red square) and unlock the doors represented with a red locket or lock the opened doors represented with a green locket. You can knock the doors or enter them. If you knock the kitchen door the red hair dude will come after you. To pass the mini game you have to knock the kitchen door, then go in the toilet. When the dude says "maybe in the toilet" he will enter the toilet after 10 or 15 seconds i think and will get you, so you have to quickly click to exit the toilet and use the key to lock the dude inside the toilet.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I think that you are in the wrong place, because you shouldn't be able to interact with the fridge at all. Here is Bella's Villa, you just have to click on the bamboo fence to enter it : View attachment 424631

After you have entered the villa and you get busted by the burglar you need to get, 1 the hairpin and 2 the magazine under the towel. You need to click 2 times to get the magazine. First time will remove the towel from magazine and second time will tear a page from the magazine. Take the page of the magazine and interact with the window. Then use the hairpin with the keylock. Then take the key. The bag of clothes is located under the bed at the bottom left corner (you will see something sticking out). Once you get the clothes, you will then need to pass the mini game like in this pic : View attachment 424637

You need to use the key (highlighted in the image with a red square) and unlock the doors represented with a red locket or lock the opened doors represented with a green locket. You can knock the doors or enter them. If you knock the kitchen door the red hair dude will come after you. To pass the mini game you have to knock the kitchen door, then go in the toilet. When the dude says "maybe in the toilet" he will enter the toilet after 10 or 15 seconds i think and will get you, so you have to quickly click to exit the toilet and use the key to lock the dude inside the toilet.
Thank you! But I am at the right place. And when I go there, I just see the pool from above with Emma lying there. I can talk to her and the say that I am just passing by. Or I can enter either the kitchen or the living room. But there is nothing to do there.
Before at the beach I have looked for the waitress and talked to Lisa.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you! But I am at the right place. And when I go there, I just see the pool from above with Emma lying there. I can talk to her and the say that I am just passing by. Or I can enter either the kitchen or the living room. But there is nothing to do there.
Before at the beach I have looked for the waitress and talked to Lisa.
That is strange indeed. Maybe you should start a new game from beginning in case you started it from a save. Or you could go all the way back from day 1. Don't know how to help you on this one, sorry.. :(

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes