4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, I hadn't checked in on this in a while and I'm heartbroken to see it go. Lesbian MILF-teen is a tragically underserved niche (not to mention the possible incest angle), and this was just well-done in general :'(
i feel the exact same way it's a shame to see such a good game abandoned, i downloaded this ages ago and i just followed a link to this and realised i had played it b4 so i went back to see what version i had and then i realised it was abandoned, don't know how i missed the abandoned tag when i got hear though lol

Reactions: Esteban32

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Shame this is abandoned I loved this game, like someone mentioned earilier, it filled a niche that is sorely lacking

Reactions: afterlights

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Even at its "height", it had less than 30 pledges (I was one of them). For whatever reason, despite a lot of people here liking it, few of those converted into Patrons. I think he just got dispirited at the lack of support.

It really was somewhat unique in its genre and I thought it was written very well. Sad to see it go.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
alex andrews

If you want an android version you better start learning how to do it yourself as no ones probably going to convert something that's dead as it's a waste of time and effort as the games abandoned.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Just replayed it. I really liked the mother's and daughter's progressions. But at least it did give us payoffs for them before it was abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes