4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is a lot of discussion on what could be an abandoned game, but, I liked it a lot, so here's my spare change:

I thought the game was developing nicely with only a mild attraction from Mom to Daughter. He may have stated his intentions on Patreon, but the game itself had not yet shown anything he would have needed to "pull".

The scenes he had created were pretty darn sexy and the characters actually made sense, so I applauded that and supported him. However, I've since stopped due to lack of communication. All I ask from a dev is regular updates, either the game itself or information about the game. Without that confirmation that the project is still alive, I don't feel confident in sending money away.

I'm sorry he didn't generate enough momentum to encourage further development of the game. I think it could have stood on its own without the incest component (though I know how much this sells to the adult gaming community).

It's too bad, but he has put in a lot of work already, so it's possible he revives it someday.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, Patreon page is under Review right now. Probably they think the daughter and her girlfriends/boyfriend aren't old enough.
Fucking fascists!

Reactions: Deathdawg

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or there were sexy pictures. Remember, they were getting all over devs for even a hint of skin. Sheesh.

Reactions: botc76

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I hope that this continues on and the dev finds away around Patreon's BS reasons if that be the case. I liked this game a lot as it seemed to have a lot of promise with the choices that were already in the game

Reactions: ShocLite12

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milf's Tale v0.3 - Original Size: 1.38GB

Download PC Windows (140MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's a pity, i liked the game and story. so sad not able to see M/D to get closer. hope for an comeback...

Aug 3, 2017
The patreon page is back up, so there must be SOME activity going on, even if it was just fixing the nudity on the main page to keep that trickle of cash from patrons who aren't paying attention coming in

Reactions: fortuna95

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Problem is, he's been gone so long, he now has only 15 patrons. Doubtful if he's going to continue unless it's a labor of love.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Damn shame that this seems abandoned. I liked the Option to have a lesbian romance between a hot milf and a sexy Young Girl a lot.
Yeah, I hadn't checked in on this in a while and I'm heartbroken to see it go. Lesbian MILF-teen is a tragically underserved niche (not to mention the possible incest angle), and this was just well-done in general :'(

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes