4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Since I received no reply the last time I asked ... is there a walkthrough for this fine game (even an old one)?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Since I received no reply the last time I asked ... is there a walkthrough for this fine game (even an old one)?
I doubt there is one at this early in its development. Just do what I do. Save after your choice, then if you do not like the result, then load the save. ;)

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Before I download the new version, can someone confirm that the bug involving Frank is gone? In other words, if you avoid Frank, do you avoid the hand job scene with him on the 17th day?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Will DV plan incest content between mother and daughter in the future?
No, with Patreon cracking down on incest it's being removed in pretty much every game that has incest.

Some are adding in patches to put it back in but those that don't already have it aren't bothering.

Incest is pretty much done now thanks to Patreons new rules.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This game is amazing!!!
Gotta love the parallel lesbian stories!!
Sucks no incest, but well, I find both Alice-Phoebe and Chloe-Paige stories very hot!
Hey,you on same paths like me:)
Yeah the bug is gone now.
BTW I think I get another bug.After decide to give Frank blowjob instead of 2 days handjob,after the event is done the scene with the HJ start.

Reactions: LP83

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm getting a consistent crash on Day 18 near the end of the morning locker room scene between Alice and Phoebe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes