4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He's got very little Patreon support, it may be he's put it on hold until he can afford to do more or he's decided it just isn't worth it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a 0.3, games take time to build a following. If it is on hold due to lack of support then this is the kind of person that should not be going into games development.

Reactions: gregonzole

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Despite my avatar, I do not possess amazing powers of omniscience (waitaminute...what's that avatar doing there?). I only throw out totally UNinformed speculation, as I have no opinions of value to offer.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Agreed. We can only speculate, but I really hope that this one doesn't hit the wastebin. I was really enjoying the development of this game. If I hadn't bent my credit over the hood of a car and fucked it senseless, this would be one developer I'd consider supporting!

TickiMykk

Nov 27, 2017
You can`t control her directly but your conversations will affect her life directly and indirectly.
Oh - I love corruption games like this!
Should be fun!!! :eek:penedeyewink:
yo do u know more games like this cuz it looks like this game isnt proceding anymore

Aug 3, 2017
I think I'll give them one more months donation as thanks for what they've already put out, but that'll be the end unless there's some change

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I really like this game, but he never gained any traction with patrons and clearly seems to have - at the best - put it on the back burner.

Aug 3, 2017
I wonder if he burned out? It's weird to say, but maybe doing multiple updates a month was a mistake? It seems like one update a month is the almost universal standard and most patreons from a new author are slow burns until word of mouth gets out and people start feeling like its not a scam. So while a very aggressive release schedule out the gate is nice, you're not likely to see many benefits subscriber wise for all your efforts

Who knows though I'm just some internet guy. At least the milf got to score before it ended

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I thought it was one of the more original storylines out there, but you may be onto something - he may have overextended himself and, when the money didn't pour in fast enough, he may have decided it was too much along with his regular life.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Man, just found this... Really wish that this was still getting developed (if it is indeed abandoned). Awesome stuff.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He hasn't posted since mid-March and his Patron count is down to 19, so it doesn't look good.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I wonder if his declared removal of the planned incest content in order to play nice with Patreon backfired on him?
It wasn't like he had much choice.

Either remove the planned incest or have his game removed.

It's like some people think devs do it purposefully to piss them off.

Reactions: DrackDrap

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
It wasn't like he had much choice.

Either remove the planned incest or have his game removed.

It's like some people think devs do it purposefully to piss them off.
I was by no means blaming him or even decrying him for doing so, merely making an observation and educated guess as to what happened. I could see how if many of his backers were expecting this and it was the main motivation for their support that it would be perhaps not the best move to remove it, Patreon rules or not.

For instance I believe the original intent was for the incest content to be very late game any way. Quite a few others in similar circumstances have carried on producing their game(s) without saying that they will remove the content and are in fact making regular updates with rule-abiding content while also trying to explore alternatives to keep their original vision intact for that inevitable time when the content would be introduced. Or there are "fans" out there making patches or modded versions.

Compare this to just caving into pressure and censorship and I can see why backers would move onto a dev who is at least making the effort over this example.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes