longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
this got to be a joke there is literally nothing in this update, no wonder there is only 1 preview on the site because there is nothing to be show

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
this got to be a joke there is literally nothing in this update, no wonder there is only 1 preview on the site because there is nothing to be show
I've been looking at the updated walkthroughs and none seem to match the actual walkthrough by Incestor.

This is what is supposed to feature in V4

Day 5 Morning:

Christine:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom) / Go talk with Dad / Go back to her / Go outside using your window / Take phone / Go back to her

Dad:
Go speak with him (He’s upstairs)

Ellis:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom) / Go to Dad’s Office / Check left Globe / Go back to ellis and use top-left wardrobe / Go bak to the Globe and use Picklock / Take the whiskey to Ellis / Near pool on the table is a bottle opener / Use two items / Go back to ellis and give her opened whiskey

Aunt:
Go to the living room and speak with Mom / Go talk with Mom / Take all the dishes from the house / Go back to Mom / Go talk with Auntie / Speak with chauffeur / Speak with her /

Day 5 Evening:

Christine:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom)

Ellise:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom)

Granpda:
Speak with chauffeur / Go to Parent’s Bedroom and use top-right bookshelf (Item – Bottom-left side) / Go back to chauffeur / Speak with Granpda / Take lockpick and open safe / Check family album / Go back to chauffeur / Go talk with Mom (She’s near pool) / Go to your room /

Mom/Dad:
Go to dad near the pool again / Take the blanket from upstairs in the house / Go back to him / Go to Parent’s Bedroom

Gallery room is available after completing the game.

Reactions: enokard and UncleVT

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I gotta be honest, I really lost interest in this game when he sent the maid away. I just don't care. Best character, best story, best dialogue with MC, best everything. Everyone else is is a generic slut and about as interesting as the characters in Big Brother.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Sorry for being ignorant of video games in general...

I'm stuck right at the beginning. I've got the ladder out of the garage, put it up to the window, and that's it. If I climb the ladder, I'm stuck on the window ledges. I can jump from one lower window ledge to the other, but I can't get any higher up. I can't seem to pick up the ladder. I can't even climb the ladder back down. Is there a keyboard command I'm missing, or something?

Thanks for any help.
thwartme

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Ok a second try. Checked it now a view times. tell me if it works .
Save 1 is end from day 4. Only the event with mom/dad left.
Save 2 is Galery room. After Day 5 completed.

Last edited:

wazz22

May 14, 2017
where i find bottle whisky ? i only find a small safe in dad's office but its locked and i find nothing to open...
i find the bottle opener but until now i can't use.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Day 5 Morning:

Christine:
Speak with her (She’s in her bedroom) / Go talk with Dad / Go back to her / Go outside using your window / Take phone / Go back to her

how many time talk with Dad,, if i talk with Dad 2 time event Christine n Dad done but after done with event Ellis event Dad back to unchecklist,,is that some bug or something i miss?
sorry for my bad english

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I believe the game is bugged on Day 5 Evening. The part where you search the bookcase for Grandpas address will pop up, but then won't disappear when you get the book. You are unable to leave the room with that bookcase graphic up.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Day 5 Morning:

Christine:

how many time talk with Dad,, if i talk with Dad 2 time event Christine n Dad done but after done with event Ellis event Dad back to unchecklist,,is that some bug or something i miss?
sorry for my bad english
i am stuck at this same place man. Really pissing me off. Dont know how to trigger the night scene.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes