Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
After hours of try I figured out that I was a fool. I forgot to use enter key and thought it was a bug. You just need to drill> go to the right room>The table is on the top>use enter key to hold the table and just place table. Guys there is no bug here.
I didn't forget to use Enter ^^
Already laid this game ad acta.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Where can I find the parent’s bedroom key? I'm tired of running around and finding nothing :(
I'm really stuck here, please help.
Walkthrough says were not helpful things like this:

"Day 1 Evening:

Mom:
Try to enter her bedroom / Go to dad’s office / Speak with him two times – Search parent’s bedroom key / Go to her"

Edit: Found it, top left where the workpapers ar in dads office. God this game is killing my eyes...

Reactions: Jake the flake

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Ok now I think i got "bugged":

Auntie:
Speak with her/ Go to bathroom take sunscreen/ Fill it with water – sink kitchen / Use mud again above pool or go jerk off to your room/ Go give her that /

I got the green part but the mud is not working and i can't figure out how to let this guy jerk off. In his room i can only interact with the bookcase and he says there is nothing there. I tried the bathroom but there is only the sink where i can't do anything either :(

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Ok now I think i got "bugged":

Auntie:
Speak with her/ Go to bathroom take sunscreen/ Fill it with water – sink kitchen / Use mud again above pool or go jerk off to your room/ Go give her that /

I got the green part but the mud is not working and i can't figure out how to let this guy jerk off. In his room i can only interact with the bookcase and he says there is nothing there. I tried the bathroom but there is only the sink where i can't do anything either :(
Go to the bed IIRC and choose 'jerk off' instead of sleeping. This should help.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Go to the bed IIRC and choose 'jerk off' instead of sleeping. This should help.
Thx, I got it. The game doesn't show the bed as interactable object and it only works if I choose the top right corner of the bed.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Hello! I am new in this game,can anyone say how to move table to wardrobe?I have tried to go in front of it and then pressed "Enter" but game stucked. Now i can not move character or nothing is happening.Please help me regarding this.

FlareDaddy

Jun 30, 2018
No, this is the event on morning of day 2 where you drill a hole in the wall to watch your sister masturbate.. sadly I think this is bugged since it looks I am now forever stuck upstairs with no way of covering the hole. >_>
I need help. I am on day 1 morning (I'm new to the game) and I can't find my magazines. What do I do?

FlareDaddy

Jun 30, 2018
I can't move the desk in the maids room. I completed the morning with mom day 1. How do I complete the sis and maid

apansfds

Jul 7, 2018
I am stuck on day 3 morning.

I have fixed the cable in the shed, but then when I go into the dads office, there is nothing about the computer. Then if I go back to the shed, the cable is still broken, is this a bug with the game? I do not have the cable anymore.

Reactions: BatGyro

FFiliantrQQ

Jul 30, 2018
6 morning, how to use crowbar on the small hole in tool shed??? it just writes that it is not what I need. Or give 6 evening save pls.

Bigbadben

Jul 29, 2018
I'm going crazy here.
I dont know if I'm absolutly dumb or not.
I finished the game - but have no idea where the hell is the gallery room or how to access it!
HELP PLEASE!

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes