Ren'Py Completed Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Downloaded a fresh version, same punishment, strange, things work on other renpy games, no big biggie but a tad annoying
Try deleting your persistent file (in the save directory). Delete both if you're on windows - in the save directory in the game's directory, and the one in AppData.

geminiw45

Dec 22, 2018
Try deleting your persistent file (in the save directory). Delete both if you're on windows - in the save directory in the game's directory, and the one in AppData.
Dont have app date, I found two in renpy .py and .pyo (along with the one in the saves rep), deleting both prevented the game from starting, so I did one, then the other, same issue eventually

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Dont have app date, I found two in renpy .py and .pyo (along with the one in the saves rep), deleting both prevented the game from starting, so I did one, then the other, same issue eventually
I didn't say delete persistent.py, I said delete persistent. You just deleted part of the game's infrastructure.

I also didn't say app date, I said AppData.

geminiw45

Dec 22, 2018
Oh the one in users folders! didn't get it at all, sorry, got that, deleted both, but same issue

Skade32

May 9, 2020
I gave this game a go and it was pretty good, not the best story but really nice animations. I tried the original version first but this remake is a lot better.

SnirlenTV

Apr 13, 2018
is there a way or a path to not get the dad involved in helping with the mom..thing?? Coz i want him(you) to work on the mom relationship on his own without the help of his dad, coz with dad helping out, that is kinda gross. I was like, hoping that he(you) would just sneak out the window when he was gonna hide under the bed in Day 4 - evening, or just lie and say that he was over mom coz he dont want dad to be involved and he wanted to do it on his own. And one other thing that bugs me is with christine, i dont like that he(you) is blackmailing her under the house arrest. Im still at day 5 morning and i shure hope that he is forgiving her and giving her a hug and they becomes 'good' friends and so on, instead of the blackmailing thing. Coz thats just not my thing.

Last edited:

Swayz

Oct 29, 2017
I have a strange problem when i load a save i get the same scene that is buged and i can’t do anything, doesn’t matter which save i choose , i have tried deleted the saves and persistent file and replayed the game but with no success, anyone having the same problem and maybe even a fix.

The scene that always loads is the scene when christine is sleeping in the couch in the beginning of the game if that helårs

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Joiplay is the best option to go as to play over android, safely there is an error at start, menu appear correctly but the game crash after that.

As it its possible to not be possible over android due to the port type. This said, Joiplay is alright with rpgm games so that's another option.

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
I didn't try the game yet, just writing to say that the win links at nofile and filescdn don't work anymore.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh the one in users folders! didn't get it at all, sorry, got that, deleted both, but same issue
I remember having the same issue when I played it, never solved it either. IIrc it worked at first, but after some part of the story it stopped working.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes