Ren'Py Completed Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

emiliukas

Aug 28, 2018
Hi. I'm stuck at Day 4 - Morning. When we come to dad's secretary and I need to take I shower, but I can't leave the room or do anything else. When I try to leave it says "I don't need to go there". MV.jpg

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Does anyone where I can get the Hoe in Day 3 in the Aunt's place? I got the watering can, but I don't know where I can find the Hoe.

amonvangrell

Mar 31, 2019
If you are stuck with the knife infinite looping on day 7 morning, do the following:
talk to Christine in the pool, talk to dad in his office, talk to Christine again in the pool, visit Christine in her room (dad will be punishing here) THIS IS WERE THE LOOP STARTS, instead of going back to the pool or to dad office, go back to Christine room, she will be in bed. The game continues from here, after good times with her, the knife will be in the kitchen. Cheers.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip] - Original Size: 2.56GB

Download PC (339MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this the final version? cause it says 0.6.9 on the folder after unziping it

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes