Ren'Py Completed Milf's Villa Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
Hey, I was trying to play through the game using the 0.8.1 general patch and I keep getting stuck on an infinite loop on Day 4 during the part with Christine and the syringe as I cannot progress to the evening.

Is there anything I can do or do I have to revert back to 0.6.9?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 263, in script
    if not in_interaction:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if not in_interaction:
  File "E:\Videos\DL\VN\milfs-villa-0.6.9-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
milfs-villa 0.8.1

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, I was trying to play through the game using the 0.8.1 general patch and I keep getting stuck on an infinite loop on Day 4 during the part with Christine and the syringe as I cannot progress to the evening.

Is there anything I can do or do I have to revert back to 0.6.9?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if not in_interaction:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if not in_interaction:
  File "E:\Videos\DL\VN\milfs-villa-0.6.9-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
milfs-villa 0.8.1
Can you upload a save right before the infinite loop for @selectivepaperclip to look at?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I uploaded a save in the room right after hiding the drugged syringe. Can go earlier or later if needed.
What action triggers the infinite loop? The next scene plays correctly on my machine, but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
What action triggers the infinite loop? The next scene plays correctly on my machine, but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.
After the 3 scenes with the parents and christine, trying to advance time to progress to evening will bring out the error saying the infinite loop. Specifically, when the button is displaying advance time (300). I attached another save right before the final advance time that triggers the error.

I had tried to start christine's event first but it seems her event trigger for that morning only activates when all the other events are done.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
After the 3 scenes with the parents and christine, trying to advance time to progress to evening will bring out the error saying the infinite loop. Specifically, when the button is displaying advance time (300).
Did you try just leaving the Dad's office and entering the MC's room? The 'Advance Time' button is actually for compatibility with other games and shouldn't ever be needed in Milf's Villa.

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
Did you try just leaving the Dad's office and entering the MC's room? The 'Advance Time' button is actually for compatibility with other games and shouldn't ever be needed in Milf's Villa.
The thing is once the scene ends and the game tries to transition to evening I can't see the map anymore and it's just the background tiles. I can't click anything except for that advance time to try and get out and rolling back doesn't work.

Maybe that's the issue with the 0.8.1 general patch then on Milf's Villa as I had to click that button sometimes to advance and trigger npcs to move.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
The thing is once the scene ends and the game tries to transition to evening I can't see the map anymore and it's just the background tiles. I can't click anything except for that advance time to try and get out and rolling back doesn't work.

Maybe that's the issue with the 0.8.1 general patch then on Milf's Villa as I had to click that button sometimes to advance and trigger npcs to move.
Try editing the `rpgm_game_data.json` in the root folder so it looks like this
Code:
{
    "short_name": "milfs-villa",
    "long_name": "Milf's Villa",
    "erased_events": {
        "9": [1] // Pushable table in Maid's room
    },
    "pause_wait_time": 5000 // Don't ever pause for events
}
i think this should get rid of most of the incorrect 'Advance time' prompts; if they still show up just ignore them

Last edited:
Reactions: Feros25

Feros25

Jan 22, 2018
Try editing the `rpgm_game_data.json` in the root folder so it looks like this
Code:
{
    "short_name": "milfs-villa",
    "long_name": "Milf's Villa",
    "erased_events": {
        "9": [1] // Pushable table in Maid's room
    },
    "pause_wait_time": 5000 // Don't ever pause for events
}
i think this should get rid of most of the incorrect 'Advance time' prompts; if they still show up just ignore them
Yes that did it!!! Thank you very much! Now I can continue through the playthough.

Reactions: BigLigas

Sky92033

Nov 21, 2018
Using v1.0 final version. The game freeze at the moment of travel to the beach (at the CGI scene). Is there some solution for that?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Quick question, just played this through in RPGM - no idea how to get the gallery in that game - no idea if I missed scenes or divergent paths, so before I waste me time.

Is there a naked sex scene with mom - the only one I got was the fully clothed one on day7 - Does her route change if you chose to be evil to the maid?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Quick question, just played this through in RPGM - no idea how to get the gallery in that game - no idea if I missed scenes or divergent paths, so before I waste me time.

Is there a naked sex scene with mom - the only one I got was the fully clothed one on day7 - Does her route change if you chose to be evil to the maid?
Yes, you get a sex scene with the mom at the end. He rushed the end to start making Milfy City.

Evil vs good makes the maid route changes a little, and you get some different dialog with the slutty sister. The rest of the game stays the same.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Have to say, totaly awesome game/visual novel, wonderful dialog, found almost no grammar mistakes or wrong useage or wording, wonderful models you picked out, FN fantastic, all the women looked great, attitudes and the dad, very cool "dad" model, best i have seen in a while, Thank you so much for putting in all that hard ass work creating such an entertaining piece of work... Thanks... I dont generally like the click and picks, this one i didnt mind it at all, lots of animations, decision choices, just all around great and entertaining...
Would like to know what all programs you used in its creation, if thats not a secret...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Have to say, totaly awesome game/visual novel, wonderful dialog, found almost no grammar mistakes or wrong useage or wording, wonderful models you picked out, FN fantastic, all the women looked great, attitudes and the dad, very cool "dad" model, best i have seen in a while, Thank you so much for putting in all that hard ass work creating such an entertaining piece of work... Thanks... I dont generally like the click and picks, this one i didnt mind it at all, lots of animations, decision choices, just all around great and entertaining...
Would like to know what all programs you used in its creation, if thats not a secret...
This is the Ren'Py port thread; you should say this on the original game's thread.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this is the one i played, the remake...
This is a port, not a remake. The original game has all the pictures and the script. This version is the original RPGM game running in Ren'Py.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Where's the Patch File?
Patch? You don't need one for this. If you really feel the need to get the latest rpgm2renpy, see the "other rpgm2renpy ports" link in the OP.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes